UFC manager: “whoever says Sean O’Malley lost is getting fired”

You know the UFC has really gone to shit when “Card” the guy who used to do all the events just stopped haha I seen that guy do some really shitty UFC events. He finally even said fuck it.

1 Like

One is like the old school UFC days. I may watch a handful of UFCs a year, but I almost never try to miss ONE

1 Like

Sound Of Music Laughing GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

I couldn’t stand OMalley before this fight but all this pissing and moaning has made me a fan…congrats UG

2 Likes

That guy is Sean O’Malley’s head coach/best friend

1 Like

You haven’t been around long then. This is sensationalist bullshit.

Darrell Gholar vs Johil de Oliveira is the worst decision in MMA history and I don’t think it’s particularly close. Gholar is a UFC veteran. Johil de Oliveira pride veteran. So these aren’t small time fighters we’re talking about. Gholar took him down and beat him for 30 minutes. Bloodied the fuck out of him. And they gave the decision to Oliveira.

Even Matt Hamill vs Michael Bisping was worse than Yan vs O’Malley.

1 Like

you’re right, i haven’t been here since 1998 when they fought, I started watching in 2007. I’ve seen 1000s of fights, and in my opinion, Yan vs O’Malley is the worst robbery I’ve seen and it’s not close. The others, some had it going both ways. Yan vs O’malley unanimous for Yan. Judges are corrupt, UFC is going to shit.

Other’s I’ve thought were bad were:
Machinda vs Shogun
Sandhagen vs Dillashaw
Jones vs Reyes
Hamill vs bisping

6 Likes

Jon Africa

Fights have been fixed in the UFC long before this fight.

At the end of the day Yan vs O’Malley was a very close fight that could have gone either way.

1 Like

Yeah, like Pride never fixed fights.

Jon Anik didn’t say he thought O’malley won. Florian did, but he also picked O’malley pre fight, and Ray Longo said 1 and 3 O’malley, but also said he thought Yan got robbed when he watched it live.

2 Likes

At this point I’d rather judges are removed completely and if there’s no KO or Sub by the end of a fight, it goes down as a draw

1 Like

Wasn’t close at all. I had no skin in the game but it was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

^ I’ve seen all this garbage. The media much like fans don’t know the actual criteria judges use to score MMA fights under the unified rules. You should look up the verbiage yourself, pal.

1 Like

WTF.

What about the bullshit decision Alex Hernandez was gifted in his hometown against Francisco Trinaldo a couple years back, ya fucking ass kiss?

Did you just conveniently forget about that robbery before posting this bullshit?

1 Like

Zuffa = mafia. They’re not mobbed up, they are the mob.

1 Like

Ok then educate us how Sean won by the unified rules. (You can’t because we all know you’re talking bullshit)

They signed that espn deal so they need a fight card almost every week, they fill those cards with cheap fighters (ones they have on contender series contacts) and hold them in the apex (low cost). Some of those in the past couple of years have been pure shite, the quality of the main event equally so. They still put on occasional good fight night cards, tends to be the ones they take on the road.

They owe ESPN 42 events a year, give or take a couple. Way too over saturated