UFC manager: “whoever says Sean O’Malley lost is getting fired”

You’ve been here since june 4th.
Who’s ass am i kissing? Lol
Sean lost, and it wasn’t.

Some had it for hernandez, none had it for O’Malley

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/10280/Alexander-Hernandez-vs-Francisco-Trinaldo

Pride>ufc

Did you come out to your real family yet? Or just us? We support your line decisions here

That has zero to with the discussion. Pride fixed as many or more fights than the UFC.

Yeah. A couple Sherdog homos had it for Hernandez. Everyone else had it for Trinaldo.

You mention my date but I bet you can’t tell us who Chocolate Al is. Or why we discussed Cole Konrad being retired. I bet you never even heard of SuperCalo, you dork. Fuck off.

We ask questions, you don’t just sit down and nod politely after the teacher tells us the sky is brown

Wasn’t fuckin close to a robbery and I had 29-28 OMalley anyway.

1 Like

Surprised nobody has said some shit like this was Yans punishment for the face off push since Dana said that wouldn’t be tolerated anymore

1 Like

Because a little push at a press conference means the biggest robbery in the history of the sport is justified!

1 Like

Sean impressed a LOT in this bout (except for his wrestling though…). But he didn’t win. I don’t think it was rigged though. Maybe, most likely NOT. If they did and were caught doing so, they’d lose so much because of the gambling.

Why risk so much for O’Malley, when he actually looked damn good already, even if he had lost? Plus Sterling has a style tailor made to beat Sean so I don’t see why the UFC would meddle here, at all.

Way too much risk for the UFC. Shitty decisions have always happened.

1 Like

Yakusa>Uncle Dana

Biggest robbery in the history of the sport? That’s definitely where you lose me.

1 Like

It was just so blatant in its corruption and that the UFC have been trying to artificially push O’Robbery who has zero charisma. Even more insulting is that Dana seemed pretty cheery by the outcome.

This decision was the worst robbery in MMA history

1 Like

Petr Yan has got to be the first fighter in ufc history to win all 3 rounds yet lose the decision

1 Like

Damage
Overall strikes
Takedowns & Control

It all goes in the favor of petr Yan

You became a fan because of what some boomers on a karate forum said? That’s odd.

@cheapshot I know you still lurk, thoughts?