UFC only on espn ?

Winston Wolf - 

last firestick i had sucked buffer every other second Not doing that to watch sports.I like everyone else want turn the tv on and change channel nothing less nothing more To go from regular tv to ordering some bull crap package to pay more is crap Im done with ufc Ill watch on youtube

But hey, your not hipster old man. We all look down and watch our UFC on our iPhones while we get together at the club!

Androson_Silva -
Winston Wolf -

can u dvr the from espn  ?? this is a downgrade

You can rewatch any of the past events if that's what you're asking.  And fire tvs suck for anyone mentioning those.  Get an Apple TV 4k or Roku Ultra, hardwired ethernet to your router and you will not have issues.  

thank you but i guess im done

My cableway package is doesn't work have ESPN plus I'm not support some of bullshit SJW network! 

This just keeps getting better. Not only do I need an ESPN app, which to me is like a Mexican food place that wants to charge me for chips and salsa. Then after paying for an app I still need to pay for the program or PPV, another rip off in my opinion. Either charge a monthly subscription or charge for the ppv but not both. But to top it all off, they expect me to buy a whole new TV and equipment if I want to have quality viewing of the ppv? That’s entirely too much. This new model sucks big time!

Calhoon -

This just keeps getting better. Not only do I need an ESPN app, which to me is like a Mexican food place that wants to charge me for chips and salsa. Then after paying for an app I still need to pay for the program or PPV, another rip off in my opinion. Either charge a monthly subscription or charge for the ppv but not both. But to top it all off, they expect me to buy a whole new TV and equipment if I want to have quality viewing of the ppv? That’s entirely too much. This new model sucks big time!

i was going to cave and get it Honestly i have no clue how to This is  a down grade How can they go from regular cable tv to an app and subscription.Kind of sucks because i been a fan since ufc 1 and would like to watch.Dont see how more people will watch

SuperFightFan -
Winston Wolf - 

last firestick i had sucked buffer every other second Not doing that to watch sports.I like everyone else want turn the tv on and change channel nothing less nothing more To go from regular tv to ordering some bull crap package to pay more is crap Im done with ufc Ill watch on youtube

But hey, your not hipster old man. We all look down and watch our UFC on our iPhones while we get together at the club!

im so old i dont even know what a hipster is But your post gave me a good idea

This is cutting edge shit. Soon the nfl, mlb and nhl will be the same. Ufc is leading the big 4.

Eskimo -
MasterofMartialArts -
tbi0904 -
TexDeuce -
tbi0904 - 

There's nothing wrong with ESPN+ as a streaming platform. If you guys have shitty picture quality your internet provider sucks. 

Something isn’t right. What are you using to stream?

The ESPN+ quality is excellent, it blows fight pass out of the water. It is crystal clear. So something isn’t quite right with your set up or maybe the device you use ESPN has’t given much attention to yet.

No my ESPN+ picture quality has been great. Use it to watch UFC, TR & hockey. I was referring to people saying ESPN’s picture quality sucks. I experienced the opposite so far.

Yeah I’m not sure what everyone is using in terms of devices, but it looks great on my TV, iPad, iPhone and on my Asus laptop. In fact my laptop is top notch, probably the highest quality. 

Yeah that’s because it’s a small screen. It’s 720p and it looks like shit on any large screen. It also buffers quite a bit. 

I disagree. And that’s also not how picture quality works. My son has a Vtech fake phone, would it automatically look good on there? Even if I was streaming from freestreams.tv ? 

It wouldnt. Just because it’s a smaller screen doesn’t mean it looks better. Quality is only as good as the stream. 

I think we have different standards though.... I watch on all my devices with great quality and rarely have buffering or loading issues

edit: it also depends on your device. My iPhone doesn’t look better than the iPad. The iPad doesn’t look better that my laptop. The size has nothing to do with it. 

Streaming is the future. I've been doing it for years, much better than cable. Cable is dying. 

I do understand the old guys on the thread not getting it because my dad sounds exactly like some of the posts on this thread.

think this one on regular espn

I’m currently watching at Buffalo Wild Wings and I asked if they were going to show the ppv’s on espn plus. They don’t have the ability to run the app and they aren’t updating their system in order to do so. So I guess BWW is no longer an option. At least at this location.

I’m using roku and it’s fantastic 

jman - Aside from Askren fights (I will go to a bar to watch that because I can't order a PPV now without ESPN+) I'm out.

Been a fan since 1994 but fuck paying for ESPN+ just so I can pay again for a PPV.

Bellator has the door WIDE open to take over if they can find a way to do it.

Assgrin?  He is so lame. You must be a fan of that vaginal style of non fighting.  

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

I’m using roku and it’s fantastic 

Regular espn is fantastic? I’m shocked 

CMFanforlife -
jman - Aside from Askren fights (I will go to a bar to watch that because I can't order a PPV now without ESPN+) I'm out.

Been a fan since 1994 but fuck paying for ESPN+ just so I can pay again for a PPV.

Bellator has the door WIDE open to take over if they can find a way to do it.

Assgrin?  He is so lame. You must be a fan of that vaginal style of non fighting.  

i enjoy his fights

Well that was nice to be able to just turn on the tv, put the channel on ESPN and watch fights!

HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Always hated how Fox had to build there FX/Fuel/FS1/FS2 channels and now even MUCH worse ESPN has to build their APP? channel ESPN2+! GAAAAAAAAY!

Just put the fuckin fights on FOX or ESPN, the channel everyone has, that gets the most eyes and gets most for advertising. AND have the APP option, so hipsters can still be all hip and sit at the bar looking down and watching on their iphone.

SuperFightFan - Well that was nice to be able to just turn on the tv, put the channel on ESPN and watch fights!

HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Always hated how Fox had to build there FX/Fuel/FS1/FS2 channels and now even MUCH worse ESPN has to build their APP? channel ESPN2+! GAAAAAAAAY!

Just put the fuckin fights on FOX or ESPN, the channel everyone has, that gets the most eyes and gets most for advertising. AND have the APP option, so hipsters can still be all hip and sit at the bar looking down and watching on their iphone.

Settle down grandpa 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
SuperFightFan - Well that was nice to be able to just turn on the tv, put the channel on ESPN and watch fights!

HOW IT SHOULD BE!

Settle down grandpa 

hes a good poster…u havent contributed anything

HOW IT SHOULD BE!

anything other than regular tv sucks …

first show ive seen in a while and on my dvr