UFC stars predict winner for GSP-Hendricks

@ Phone Post 3.0

Maynard definitely appeared slower than usual. He was stuttering and trying to get the words out of his mouth a few times. Probably should think about taking it easy and hanging em up.

UGCTT croy_00 -
Taz Styles - 
Card - 

lol... we posted at the same time. You rock Taz =)

Surprised TJ Grant picked Hendricks...

Just noticed that.

A lot of the fighters are picking Hendricks.

To be fair, Hendricks beat the tar off Grant. I would rather see the guy that beat me win the belt too haha.

No way johny "beat the tar" off grant. Yes, he definitely won, by tj was not annihilated. Phone Post 3.0

IP - OK, WTF did Wand say?
Yep no idea what he said but I'm sure it was profound and inspirational Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - Maynard definitely appeared slower than usual. He was stuttering and trying to get the words out of his mouth a few times. Probably should think about taking it easy and hanging em up.
Maynard has always stuttered in interviews Phone Post 3.0

kyle223 - Maynard definitely appeared slower than usual. He was stuttering and trying to get the words out of his mouth a few times. Probably should think about taking it easy and hanging em up.
He has a speech impediment (seriously) Phone Post 3.0

Solid. Taz, you are becoming my favorite poster with these videos. You throw them up quick.

This is a tough fight to call. I'm hoping this hits the ground.

GSP Phone Post 3.0

IP - OK, WTF did Wand say?
No fucking clue Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Johnny will win he had a hard time with Kosh imo Phone Post 3.0

He has a STUTTERING problem!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Did Mir have a stroke when he was remember Matt Serra's name?

There's no way GSP gets outwrestled in this fight, and while Hendricks has heavy hands I don't see the fight standing long enough for it to matter. I hopped on the -220 line for a $75 bet back at the start of November. Fully trusting GSP to fight safe and not put himself in a position to lose.

lol at Gray Maynard..."uh..uh...matt..ser.....ahh..."

Tj won 2/3 rounds vs Hendricks and got point deducted for nutshot. He also got point deducted on first nutshot, there was no warning or anything. I can't really remember that happening before. TJ won the fight or at worst drawed. Phone Post

Here's our Pros Picks with some different stars. Some of the same too. =)

The only pick I want to hear before I drop $500 on Hendricks is Condit's pick. He's been in there with both and can assess their strength and punching power. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - The only pick I want to hear before I drop $500 on Hendricks is Condit's pick. He's been in there with both and can assess their strength and punching power. Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Condit Breaks Down George St-Pierre vs Hendricks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRp-lj8NAw

ya -
KnockoutThoughts - The only pick I want to hear before I drop $500 on Hendricks is Condit's pick. He's been in there with both and can assess their strength and punching power. Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Condit Breaks Down George St-Pierre vs Hendricks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRp-lj8NAw
Thanks for the link bud..VU. Decisions decisions. Or maybe a knockout? I think I'll pass on this fight. I was going to make a parlay with Rashad, Hendricks, and Andre Ward for $500 to get back $4,500, but Condit's answer has me questioning my resolve to throw $500 in the shitter. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - The only pick I want to hear before I drop $500 on Hendricks is Condit's pick. He's been in there with both and can assess their strength and punching power. Phone Post 3.0
For the love of god don't bet against GSP. When will people learn. Phone Post 3.0