UFC stars predict winner for GSP-Hendricks

KnockoutThoughts - The only pick I want to hear before I drop $500 on Hendricks is Condit's pick. He's been in there with both and can assess their strength and punching power. Phone Post 3.0
Btw Condit would have wrecked Hendricks in a 5 rounder. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - 
ya -
KnockoutThoughts - The only pick I want to hear before I drop $500 on Hendricks is Condit's pick. He's been in there with both and can assess their strength and punching power. Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Condit Breaks Down George St-Pierre vs Hendricks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRp-lj8NAw
Thanks for the link bud..VU. Decisions decisions. Or maybe a knockout? I think I'll pass on this fight. I was going to make a parlay with Rashad, Hendricks, and Andre Ward for $500 to get back $4,500, but Condit's answer has me questioning my resolve to throw $500 in the shitter. Phone Post 3.0

You're welcome bro, VU back.

And I agree with OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash, there's never a safe bet against GSP and it's a five rounder which is unfamiliar terrain for Hendricks ....

Good luck either way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRp-lj8NAw

Carlos Condit Breaks Down George St-Pierre vs Hendricks 

In for later!

Stephen Holder - Wow someone needs to care enough about Gray to tell him to hang it up.. Its hard to see the guy like that now
Listen to maynard on adam hunters podcast, he is fine and a very witty guy Phone Post 3.0

I agree that it's hard to bet against GSP, but I disagree with comparing Hendricks to Koscheck.

While Rigg and Koz have similar weapons (wrestling & powerful hands), there is an important difference. Koz's power shows up when catches guys in exchanges. That basically gives him a "puncher's chance" against anybody. Rigg, however, is really good at setting up that left hand and scoring with it.

I'm 50/50 on this one.

I hope GSP brutally knocks Hendricks out like in a dream I had about a month ago.

If that doesn't happen, then I hope Hendricks knocks GSP out brutally. 

I just want a finish. 

If I can't get a finish, then I want one fighter to immediately throw his hands up after round 5, while the opponent is having his corner help him up.  I just want some God damn clarity as to who the better fighter is. I haven't had that in a GSP fight since 2010.

UGCTT croy_00 - 
Taz Styles - 
Card - 

lol... we posted at the same time. You rock Taz =)

Surprised TJ Grant picked Hendricks...

Just noticed that.

A lot of the fighters are picking Hendricks.

To be fair, Hendricks beat the tar off Grant. I would rather see the guy that beat me win the belt too haha.

Classic case of someone using fight finder and acting like they actually wathed the fight. If anything, TJ was robbed in that fight. Really the only reason Johnny got the nod was because TJ lost a point he shouldn't have from bad reffing.

TJ also went and trained with Johnny after their fight.

D241 -

I hope GSP brutally knocks Hendricks out like in a dream I had about a month ago.

If that doesn't happen, then I hope Hendricks knocks GSP out brutally. 

I just want a finish. 

If I can't get a finish, then I want one fighter to immediately throw his hands up after round 5, while the opponent is having his corner help him up.  I just want some God damn clarity as to who the better fighter is. I haven't had that in a GSP fight since 2010.

It hasn't even clear in GSP's fights (outside of the Condit one) that he's CLEARLY the better fighter?

Everyone faded against him. Everyone looked beaten at the end. None of them ever had him in danger but Condit, while GSP spent almost all of those fights where he wanted to be doing what he wanted to do. Phone Post 3.0

An in-depth look at Johny Hendricks...his life, heros, hobbies, unusual training methods, views on GSP and more!