ufc streeteam update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got my flyers for hughes-st pierre

got my free t shirt (rich-silva)

will plaster n central fl with them this sat/sun

support the sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free t shirts and satisfaction that i am making ufc a real sport!!!!

cus im cool

dude i drive around where i already go

my cash spent is like a roll of tape or 2

i post a few flyers around so ufc gets a few more ppv buys

i get a free t shirt thats like 20 bucks at the show

someday loretta will send me plane tickets and tickets to a show (hint)

we all win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would work for shirts too, but they don't do the street team thing in Canada...YET.

I like handing out flyers, and i don't need to get paid to do it. I get to meet a lot of cool people doing this, and hopefully turn more people on to watching UFC and buying the PPV.

Im going to 66 and should enjoy it, i dont need to be paid to hand out flyers. I guess with more exposure for the UFC it leads to more exciting fight line-ups. I cant wait to see Chuck vs Tito 2.

Yes i do. I think Chuck and Tito 2 will get alot of ppv buys.

ill tell you why I do it, the more people who watch the UFC the more people who will watch...........................

Progress, thats what it leads to. Sorry, but i do not make the match-ups, you dont think Chuck and Tito will be an exciting fight?

Well that and im just a super duper big UFC Fan. Cant get enough!!!!!!! hahahaha.

so how do you see it going? I think Chuck will take it, but it's definately exciting just being there.

i want my ufceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think 1524 is an anti ufc agent sent by the Japanese Mafia.

Tito-Liddell 2 is gonna be great because everyone wants someone to win. Very few people could care less.

I agree with you on that, i can't hardly wait, and will post alot of pics from 66 once i get back.

Yeah I got mine was well. The only thing is the shirt was triple x, but it was free. Can't complain.

I have spent quite a few hours pumping this sport for free...Though I am slowing now as the sport has stabalized...During the dark years it was people like shootfightermike and others that kept this sport alive.

"I don't understand why you would work for free t shirts"

because he already has enough food

Smacks Fabes Esq in the mouth

Shouldn't you be in school?