ufc streeteam update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

if you dorks dont like ufc...

why the fuck are you here?

get the fuck off my thread anyway fukstix!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, anybody wanna wash the rims on Dana's 6 cars? It might help make the sport bigger

I will gladly do it, Me and Rachelle in white clothes preferably. Zuffa............make it happen!!

I don't see any problem with supporting the sport. Plenty of organizations, shows, bands, etc. have street teams.

-Shaz!

I was on the team for years before the sport got huge.  And then all of a sudden they stopped sending me my flyers.  I really liked helping out but oh well. 

That's cool mike. I would do it too.

ttt

1524 thinks the same way I do. You people are the fans that kept this sport alive and made it what it is today. And the thanks tyou get is free shirts and horrible match making.

fu punk

ttt

they dont need us anymore

shootfightermike - they dont need us anymore
Sad face Phone Post 3.0

shootfightermike - they dont need us anymore

They don`t want us anymore.

Alot of clowns on here were taking the stuff & selling it on Ebay.

I still have ALL of the swag that they handed out in storage.

Like this hat for example that not everyone received.

I earned my UFC mouse pad doing zuffas handy work. I feel raped.

i have a mouse pad but not that sweet hat!

i didnt sell anything!

I passed out so many dam flyers I shoulda been on the payroll. and at least like 50 fans from various MA gms depended on me to bring the next flyer for the next event every time. hours of conversations spreading hte word and education fans along the way. used to carry around the flyers in my car. my license plates were/are UFCWWF1, and when someone would ask or strike up a conversation about UFC, I'd pull out a set and give it to them. met/made ALOT of new friends/fans this way. I've had 1000's of people ask or comment about my license plates. also used to make copies of many vhs tapes of ufc/mma/nhb fights, carried a box of them around in my car and passed those out/around as well. I miss doing that shit.

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I earned my UFC mouse pad doing zuffas handy work. I feel raped.

My mouse pad starting curling up & getting dirty,so I put with all of my other memoribilia.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - I passed out so many dam flyers I shoulda been on the payroll. and at least like 50 fans from various MA gms depended on me to bring the next flyer for the next event every time. hours of conversations spreading hte word and education fans along the way. used to carry around the flyers in my car. my license plates were/are UFCWWF1, and when someone would ask or strike up a conversation about UFC, I'd pull out a set and give it to them. met/made ALOT of new friends/fans this way. I've had 1000's of people ask or comment about my license plates. also used to make copies of many vhs tapes of ufc/mma/nhb fights, carried a box of them around in my car and passed those out/around as well. I miss doing that shit.

I had a straight up routine of places where I handed them out.One place in general was Rocko`s Sport`s & Spirits.Where I became friends with the owner (JD) JD ended up asking me to be the one to decide if he should buy the PPV or not (I declined because,I didn`t want to be somewhat responsible for his business that night)

wow that post for this original thread was over 1116,000 posts back for you , you were only at 34,000 then...wow

fightsfan - wow that post for this original thread was over 1116,000 posts back for you , you were only at 34,000 then...wow

so where do i pick up my chicken dinner?