ufc streeteam update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to put up flyers and posters all over the San Jose area. I hung posters at the old American Kickboxing Acadamy on Hillsdale for a bunch of UFCs. I was working at Guitar Center and always plastered the wall behind the store with flyers for every event.

shootfightermike - 
fightsfan - wow that post for this original thread was over 1116,000 posts back for you , you were only at 34,000 then...wow

so where do i pick up my chicken dinner?

shootfightermike - i have a mouse pad but not that sweet hat!

i didnt sell anything!

Yeah I got that hat in the mail too with one of my stacks. I have it to my kid and he wore it out. He called it his Tito hat.

The way you guys typed back then made you seem retarded but this is a cool thread.

shootfightermike - they dont need us anymore

"if you dorks dont like ufc... why the fuck are you here? get the fuck off my thread anyway fukstix!!!!!!!!!!"

Sucks to be dumped like that. You were so into UFC too. UFC was never a good match for you anyway though, although you guys looked cute together.

WalkinLikeSeagal - 
shootfightermike - they dont need us anymore

"if you dorks dont like ufc... why the fuck are you here? get the fuck off my thread anyway fukstix!!!!!!!!!!"

Sucks to be dumped like that. You were so into UFC too. UFC was never a good match for you anyway though, although you guys looked cute together.

damn

Stumbled across my green UFC street team t-shirt in my basement today. It's in tough shape. I think it may have to go in the trash.