UFC.tv Refund thread...

Ordered the fight a few hours before the PPV on Saturday. Site was never available for the duration of the PPV. Never got to watch it. They emailed me last night at midnight with a confirmation of purchase email telling me the fight is available at 9PM on August 26th -_-

Going to try calling/emailing whatever to get a refund this afternoon. What is eveebodies experience with getting a refund from these pricks? Any good strategies? Thanks in advance

Just call your bank/CC company for the refund. That will put the money in escrow until the dispute is resolved. Usually a couple weeks.

I generally don’t do this but they fucked up the whole night and we missed the beginning of the event, the first fight, the whole 3rd fight and the first 3 rounds of the main event.

why would you buy it from the ufc site and not from the cable company? was it cheaper?

CavRyda -

why would you buy it from the ufc site and not from the cable company? was it cheaper?

My cable is bundled in with my apartment. Never ordered any PPV through it. I always order UFC ppv through the application and have had 0 issues thus far so I didn't think this time would be any different. Never again though...
fightfan94 - Just call your bank/CC company for the refund. That will put the money in escrow until the dispute is resolved. Usually a couple weeks.

I generally don’t do this but they fucked up the whole night and we missed the beginning of the event, the first fight, the whole 3rd fight and the first 3 rounds of the main event.

Damn dude that Sucks! I would def be pissed at missing the first 3 rounds of main event… kind of a buzkill, my heart was racing when the first round started

We had to watch a shitty instagram stream until the 4th rd I think. They knew what to expect and ripped off a lot of people.

In for the common man.

I got my refund.  Call the corporate office.  They gave me the email.

B3LI3VE -

Do you have the number you called? Not finding it on the site anywhere but I could be overlooking it.

Thanks in advance

fightfan94 - Just call your bank/CC company for the refund. That will put the money in escrow until the dispute is resolved. Usually a couple weeks.

Ive never had a bank or card company not give me the money back right away while they investigated it.

B3LI3VE -

Whats the email?

I went through PayPal, no refund yet

B3LI3VE -

I ordered the PPV through Fight Pass and didn’t have any problems. I logged in about an hour and a half before the PPV began and watched a bunch of old UFC fights to get pumped up for the live fights. I didn’t actually order the PPV until 2 minutes before it started. I believe that being logged in early helped me to avoid the problems everyone else had. Regarding the price…it was $99.95. If I would have ordered it through Comcast it would have been about $115-$120 after all the taxes and fees. Same thing with UFC PPVs. $59.99 compared to $72ish with Comcast.

FloridaFightFan - I ordered the PPV through Fight Pass and didn't have any problems. I logged in about an hour and a half before the PPV began and watched a bunch of old UFC fights to get pumped up for the live fights. I didn't actually order the PPV until 2 minutes before it started. I believe that being logged in early helped me to avoid the problems everyone else had. Regarding the price...it was $99.95. If I would have ordered it through Comcast it would have been about $115-$120 after all the taxes and fees. Same thing with UFC PPVs. $59.99 compared to $72ish with Comcast.

That's not true. I had it running since 9pm eastern and t started getting choppy during the last fight before main. It started with it freezing for a few seconds, then it would drop in quality and freeze some more till it just stopped. The app itself refused to load. Might of been better if I had just kept the stream open but instead I tried to reboot it and nothing wanted to start. I rather give my money to UFC.tv but you can't seem to beat the reliability of satilite/cable. The sad part is the illegal stream went perfect lmao 

FreightTrain - In for the common man.

I’m here.

anyway I hit up iTunes and they are refunding me. Shouldn’t be on them to give me the refund.

I was up watching it on some periscope stream and my friend who bought it for a party spent like 12 dollars moree at some shady streaming site which worked out perfectly. Turned out to be a good night.

Submitted a claim with my bank (Chase) and they will give me a call within 48 hours to let me know what’s up.

Stea1th - 
FloridaFightFan - I ordered the PPV through Fight Pass and didn't have any problems. I logged in about an hour and a half before the PPV began and watched a bunch of old UFC fights to get pumped up for the live fights. I didn't actually order the PPV until 2 minutes before it started. I believe that being logged in early helped me to avoid the problems everyone else had. Regarding the price...it was $99.95. If I would have ordered it through Comcast it would have been about $115-$120 after all the taxes and fees. Same thing with UFC PPVs. $59.99 compared to $72ish with Comcast.

That's not true. I had it running since 9pm eastern and t started getting choppy during the last fight before main. It started with it freezing for a few seconds, then it would drop in quality and freeze some more till it just stopped. The app itself refused to load. Might of been better if I had just kept the stream open but instead I tried to reboot it and nothing wanted to start. I rather give my money to UFC.tv but you can't seem to beat the reliability of satilite/cable. The sad part is the illegal stream went perfect lmao 

I guess I was lucky. The worst problem I had was about 3 times the picture froze for no more than a second each time. The quality never degraded either.

Waxx -
B3LI3VE -

Do you have the number you called? Not finding it on the site anywhere but I could be overlooking it.

Thanks in advance

+1 (702) 221-4780