UFC ufc UFC ufc Weed UFC ufc UFC ufc

Whats better than watching fights and smokin streebo?

nothin.

what are you tokin on tomorrow night?!

i'm rollin up big ol balls of this nasty ass sticky ass stemmy ass streebo. >;{

What's Streebo? I'm smoking some Indica my neighbor grows. Phone Post 3.0

I am eating pot brownies :) Phone Post 3.0

Blue cheese.. its lovely Phone Post 3.0

good shit fellas

one love

Whatever I buy tomorrow as I am almost out and will be by then. Phone Post 3.0

I am smoking resin tonight, boys. Phone Post 3.0

I'm smoking a blunt as we speak Phone Post 3.0

Bangin it out in a one hitter right now lol Phone Post 3.0

hell yea!

you guys do it right

Got that Kush. Phone Post 3.0

Kushiekandy birthday cake chocolate bars and Ko_extracts kong shatter Phone Post 3.0

I'm smoking crack. It's an indica sativa hybrid made from coke and baking soda mostly. Phone Post 3.0

7 grams of loud and 1/5 bicardi 151 proof with the fights and I'm golden. Phone Post 3.0

ImTheSandMan - Shit im smoking and watching playoff hockey right now. Phone Post 3.0
Same.

Been smoking LA confidential these days Phone Post 3.0

Smoke it up for me. After fifteen years of being a daily smoker, I had to give it up to afford daycare for my baby. 8 months clean, now this thread pops up and makes me remember the good old days. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta tackle box of oils and my enail rocking!!! Phone Post 3.0

Smoking on some real nice stuff from Chicago out of my oracle Phone Post 3.0

WickedWyatt234 - 7 grams of loud and 1/5 bicardi 151 proof with the fights and I'm golden. Phone Post 3.0
You savage motherfucker! Holy shit! Phone Post 3.0

ImTheSandMan - Im smoking a nice sour diesel, I think its mostly indica. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting.  I was gonna say "iirc, Sour D is mostly sativa" then I did a bit of research and found this.

Its stimulating effects have won Sour Diesel a seat in the sativa category, but its poorly documented origins leave much room for debate. According to growing guru Ed Rosenthal, Sour Diesel originates from Mexican Sativa and Chemo. Other folklore will tell us Sour Diesel descends from Chemdawg 91, Northern Lights, and an unknown Skunk phenotype.

I'm smoking some real sticky headies which I'm happy about but sadly I'm getting from a guy who could care less about "names" so I rarely know what it is unless I can pick it out by smell or taste (only a handful I can actually do that with)