UFC Vegas 44 results & discussion

It’s not always popular but I can’t help it, I am old school… If you need the ref to bail you out from a position, maybe you should get better at getting out of that position. MMA has some unavoidable boring spots that are simply part of the deal, but fighters shouldn’t be penalized for excelling in them and refs shouldn’t influence fights by providing unfair advantages or reprieves at their whim.

This would be like stopping Anderson Silva vs Maia in mid fight be the standup was boring and making Silva get Down on his back and have Maia resume the fight on top half guard

He did work himself out of it, granted 3 1/2 minutes later. I thought Menefield was gonna get the nod as well, but I’m not mad about them not rewarding that shit.

Edit: I responded before your edit, but my point remains. The ref didn’t break them up. He stalled for 3 1/2 minutes, then got walked down and teed off on the rest of the round. Good call IMO

1 Like

To somewhat agree with you, unless Menifield just started watching MMA a minute before the fight started, he and his coaches had to know they were playing a dangerous game by doing that.

Classic case of leaving it in the judge’s hands.

If he learns anything from this, it’s that he has to improve his fight IQ and strategy. No reason, with his technical superiority that he should’ve lost this fight tonight.

1 Like

Also, I would’ve loved to see Maia/Silva on the ground. Not in the situation you presented, but I was hoping for a little ground action in that fight.

I 100% expected him to get the win, just based on how fights are historically scored. I was just as shocked as anyone.

1 Like

Anyone else on a WMMA bathroom/food/UG Break during this amazing Wmma classic…

3 Likes

Taking a piss and cleaning some weed. Lol

1 Like

Why can’t you cocksuckers keep this shit at the top of the FORUM so we know there is any actual UFC event??

4 Likes

Agree that Alonzo prob should have won.

But in a way also glad that MMA “judges” are now not rewarding wall n stall etc
Maybe ref or comission should tell the fighters that it would not be rewarded,
but “Matt Serra Gif”

As our supreme leader said back in the day

"“JUDGES, DONT LEAVE IT IN, BLAH BLAH BLAF”

How many mods are on here these days @dhughes

You would of thought KirikChris would have a few ppl working the weekend shift

2 Likes

I only of two mods and they are on the OG.

2 Likes

I would each it also brother :fist_right::fist_left:

Ref Chris Tognoni seemed thirsty in that Wmma fight he just reffed, sucking up to both of them post fight hehehhe.

Dan the Tan hates mutual respect/emotions or same sex love…

Dan the Tan Vs Chris T in the triad trilla ring. Mazzagati, Cecil People’s, Kim Winslow and mario Yamasaki are the 4 referees for the fight. They do a round each (8rounds

Heyyyyyy Barbarennnnna aiiight

giphy (9)

Hmm, Barberena is subtly good once he settles in. That’s a pretty strong resume he’s got.

1 Like

Nah,my girlfriend got home from a funeral & talked all during the fight & I mean the whole fight.

1 Like

awkward bart simpson GIF

Got side tracked

When is this woman gonna get cut,
As we said before, she must have something on Dana or Lorenzo…

So u like Jessica’s 2nd pussy

Or do u prefer it when her 2nd vagina menstrates, some of u sick fuck will hahaha