UFC Welterweight Title Picture

1 Like

And Magny didn’t survive 2 rounds against Shavkat,

Shavkat is for real.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure about Belal… but Colby is better than him. When Vicente started tagging Belal he wanted no part of it. Belal is a great fighter and looked great against Brady, but I don’t think he quite has the wrestling or a striking to deal with the guys at the very top. Colby’s striking is more diverse, he pushes a higher pace, he’s more accurate, and his wrestling is better. Most of all Colby won’t shy away from a gunfight and pushes the action from bell to bell.

I think Mohammed sticks around the top 6-8 at welterweight, but I don’t think he ever cracks the top 3.

3 Likes

Got me hyped for this guy! New blood!

2 Likes

Shavkat has looked he literally hasn’t even broken a sweat in a fight. Like, not a single bead of sweat has materialized.

Belal is the definition of grit and hustle. I admire that he isn’t very physically gifted with explosive athleticism but really bites down on his mouthpiece and grinds out wins. There’s a very small probability he grabs a belt in his career but he could be a solid top 5 guy for the rest of his prime.

1 Like

He got rocked a few years ago bad

3 Likes

That was the slowest telegraphed right hand. Shavkat got lazy lol. Nice comeback, he had the chin, cardio and conditioning to withstand that onslaught and come back.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Chandler would destroy this crippled washed up McGregor. He’s like Chad Mendes 10.0

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

There’s no way it’ll happen but… can you imagine this fight card in London featuring;

Leon v. Usman 3
Colby v. Khamzat
Burns v. Masvidal

1 Like
1 Like

I will legit fly to London and attend this event if the UFC puts that card together

1 Like