UFC without Rogan is Awesome!!!!!!

I think Goldy, Rogan and Coutre would make a fabulous Lineup. I can live without Goldy though. rogan and Couture would be perfect

Goldberg is horrible and Couture is so soft spoken you can barely hear him half the time. The best thing the UFC could've done was bring in Max Kellerman to replace Goldberg. Rogan adds a lot energy and enthusiasm to the event.

While I don't mind Rogan at all, I personally like Randy's insight into fights and strategy.

bring back Rogan!

no huge fan of rogan and thought he was becoming VERY amateurish and biased, but have to admit his UFN broadcast lately was one of his best ever, top notched for any sport... if that is any indication of where he is headed, definitely looking forward to him continuing...

I missed Joe. Goldberg's comments sound really dumb without rogan being there to rephrase them.

I missed Rogan. Aspecially his "He's Rocked" ttt for Rogan!

Sucked without him. No energy, no excitement, no enthusiasm, no humor. ALL of Goldberg's emotions are fake he's like a car salesman.

I thought the telecast missed his passion, a lot. It is just me, but in all sports, I don't like how commentary is handled by professionals.

Joe is very good for the ufc, i like a litle it better with him there.

This past UFC was simply not as good without Rogan's commentary. Randy is still learning and there was quite a bit of dead air in the beginning of the PPV.

Rogan is the man and I missed him Saturday night.

Haters are going to hate, but I thought the UFC was lacking in passion without him there.

I would have loved to hear his commentary in the Kongo fight.

All you guys who bash Joe are real losers! He put allot into the sport including ligitimacy, his time and passion! I missed his enthusiasim! Hats off Joe Take me to the mansion!

I don't watch the fights for the commentators. Rogan is fine, just gets to over excited. I liked Randy's calm demeanor. Overall Goldberg needs to come off more confident and quit trying to build every sentace with drama. Goldberg also constantly wants to praise Randy, "I know someone else that used to _____ Randy". You can just imagine the star struck smile he has right after he says it.

Overall the between fight promotions get very tiring, I feel like every break is the same as the last. The fights on Spike are one big commercial. I'll never watch Blade, if it's even still on.

Show the fights, throw in the under card fights to fill space.

Gifford, O.J., Tarkenton, and maybe Madden

"I think Goldy, Rogan and Coutre would make a fabulous Lineup. I can live without Goldy though. rogan and Couture would be perfect"

Agreed. Rogan brings both passion and drama to the show whilst Randy can be used almost like a technical advisor for the average non-training fan.

Goldy should stay as he can do all the links and xzience shit but Randy and Joe are where its at.

People need to stop dissing Rogan, and as for 'expert', Rogan is about as good an expert on the sport as you can get that hasn't fought. Personally I would prefer the Couture/Rogan matchup for once just to see how it goes. Rogan's excitement and Couture's knowledge seems like the ticket to me.

I'm not too hyped on Goldie. In MMA too professional equals too boring, the last thing we need is another Jim Lampley or Larry Merchant around the sport. When that happens I will know we've offically jumped the shark.

Bring Back Rogan and ditch Goldberg for the love of God!!

Rogan adds excitement. Randy is too monotone.

Goldie and Rogan do a good job together.

Rogan is great for the UFC and you guys all know it. It's just not the same with only Randy in there.

Orca Whale/Quadros is still a douche, and it sucks to be you and all of your dozen personalities on here.

I like ROGAN but thought RANDY was better in the ring interviewing. People are less likely to say stupid stuff and rattle on and on about sponsors with him RANDY being there.