UG is DEAD!

69 threads posted on in a 24 hour period? This used to be the place.

4 Likes

Everyone is at Matbattle now

9 Likes

I think they’re all at www.intheguard.com or fightsport

Everyone is on Sherdog now, heard that place is legit 

1 Like

Too hard to have a reasonable conversation. I limit my time here now. It’s more of a chore than a pleasure. 

14 Likes

Don't look at me.

I'm drunk half the time.

4 Likes

Sherdogs was the place to be in the late 90s w all the dogs, caldog, odog, topdog, slydog, Lawdog, ect.

The final straw for some people was when this place was hacked two weeks ago and there was no word for days.  Someone was posting from dozens of 09 green name accounts.   

I was banned multiple times in the past 2 months, one complete bullshit, the other for vote downs.

I had a popular thread over 10k views recently moved to what if

I get urges to come here and then am reminded about shit and go other places first.  

1 Like
D241 -

I was banned multiple times in the past 2 months, one complete bullshit, the other for vote downs.

I get urges to come here and then am reminded about shit and go other places first.  

I feel like theres a mod who's in the pocket of other users. If you piss someone off in that group, they get the mod to take care of it.

oranos -
D241 -

I feel like theres a mod who's in the pocket of other users. If you piss someone off in that group, they get the mod to take care of it.

Frank hasn’t been here much in many years.

i never leave

2 Likes

Fuck The UG!!!

1 Like
D241 - 

that’s so weird. you make this a better forum.

2 Likes

Noone posts here on the weekend unless theres a big fight typically. UG and OG for me usually kills time on my lunch breaks. 

D241 -

WTF?! You’re a great poster...what did you get banned for? 

UG Never Die!

Hi

Forums in general are turning into ghost towns. this isn’t because of any one thing. 

I enjoy the dead. I choose to live amongst them.

It’s like that movie Night Breed, only I didn’t have to peel my scalp off.