RIP TO DUDE IN THIS GIF. DIED LAST WEEK

4 Likes

Usyk watching Fury’s open session.

1 Like

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

2 Likes

I watched strive stop old gravel chops

Very tough fight for Usyk.

As highly skilled as he is, he doesnt have a clear path to victory. Cant stay on the outside because of furys reach, and cant fight inside because fury will clinch, lean on him and wear him down.

Fury hits harder in southpaw it seems, can see him switching up stances quite a lot and catching usyk with something similar to the whyte KO.

6 Likes

Chris Pratt What GIF

1 Like

UFC Nottingham. 2012. Struve whooped stipe ass. I saw it with my own eye.

3 Likes

There’s no clinch. There’s him not making range, over committing in frustration and getting bada bing to his bitch made ovarian section.

Bas Rutten Sport GIF by UFC

4 Likes

I guess we’ll see. Deyontay is tough as hell, athletic, tall and hits like a bolt of lightning, but he lacked most of the fundamental skills you’d expect from a high ranked boxer. Usyk on the other hand is very ring smart and has beaten very skilled fighters. Wilder’s best win was against Luis Ortiz was was significantly past his prime when they fought the first time.

2 Likes

Song2 the esteemed contributor to all things related to the Sweet Science including papa Barry’s thread

@Song2

Is on his way to Nottingham to meet with Carl Froch.

1 Like

I wouldn’t find him and it’s pissing it down so headed back now. I did have a sausage roll though.

1 Like

Do you guys reckon the rematch will be in Saudi too?

Sub

5 Likes

Start times;

4 Likes

Fuck the paper view, what time does the illegal streams start ???

5 Likes

6 Likes

Lennox looking old now. 25 years since he whoop holy field

3 Likes