UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

2 Likes
2 Likes

What a fucking dosser.

A good big un nearly always beats a good little un. Usyk’s superior skill.made up the size difference vs AJ but Fury is way better. He’s unorthodox, huge, if in shape, has great cardio and output. Think it will be too much for Usyk even with his skills and footwork. Getting Holyfield Vs Bowe 1 vibes. 60/40 in favour of Fury, probably points, maybe late stoppage.

4 Likes

Let’s not forget, big John fury, THE FIGHTING MAN, will be willing his son on from ringside. Louder than jafar getting fucked by a cactus (do they have them there?)

8 Likes

The presser.

@williepep our gracious humble host, do you recommend any dinner I should prepare for the fight? Bear in mind my kitchen is upstairs and I may be acting uncouth by tight time.

This is gonna slam 1k posts. Let me know if you need me.

denzel washington GIF

2 Likes

Cmon u can’t compare Strickland and Adesanya, cause those odds were in heavy favour of Israel.

Whereas Usyk/Tyson is so much closer

2 Likes

Im in dc. I was walking to a grocery store and a youth called me a “magic word”.

It hurt my feelings so badly that i kept walking.

The end.

I 100% can see an Usyk KO more than a straight up out-pointing of Fury.

Either way this is Fury’s last big one. Unless he absolutely runs through Usyk, then there’s still the AJ fight.

1 Like

Well, it looks like he’s taking it seriously cause Tyson seems "in shape’’
More than he has been in a while

4 Likes

I hope to think watching AJ’s performance against Franny put him in check after looking like shit.

Now if Fury runs through Usyk, AJ can’t say the same and that Mega Fight is back on.

4 Likes

Last time someone called Earvin I went abracadabra on that fucker.

1 Like

Usyk by KO

3 Likes

Settle down, Larry.

10 Likes

^ That’s a great picture. Both men looking confident in different ways.

6 Likes

I wonder what gear he running

Looks good for him

To confirm for our international viewers that may not be familiar with slang. That means it was raining correct ?

There seems to be different uses of this phrase, as if in this case it means to rain ?

But what if someone says “taking the piss”.

It can also mean drunk, and never used as angry.

“I was pissed last night and shagged an ugly dame.”

2 Likes