UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

No he didn’t

1 Like

Usyk is one of the great characters in boxing. Good guy with a great sense of humor.

What a run to go from undisputed cruiserweight champion to undisputed HW champion

6 Likes

1 Like

The standing 8 count given might have saved Fury but that point lost was also the difference in it being a draw, poetic justice really.

2 Likes

The fighting man will restore the name.

1 Like

They should not be talking about rematches the moment the fight is over. Definitely not ask fighters right after it’s over.

1 Like

It wasn’t a standing 8 count. They don’t do that anymore.

If the ropes prevent you from going down they call it a knockdown and start the count.

Tyson was going down and fell onto the ropes that’s why they started the count.

7 Likes

Great run for him. He’s top of the mountain now

1 Like

Will this victory inspire Ukraine to take back their land!?

4 Likes

Is Wlad Klitchko preaching about technique taking someone further than just power? LOL. He was the first gigantic heavyweight that relied on size and power.

Will this victory inspire doofy to give me back my bang sign?

I hope so

It wasn’t a standing 8 count, he went into the ropes and was held up.

He was actually held up by the ropes several times before that in the sequence but the ref wrongly didn’t call it. I think Fury’s tendency to lay back on the ropes biased that but he was knocked down before that one was called.

2 Likes

No, it has inspired our dipshit governments to send them more of our tax money.

4 Likes

Ok back to watching MMA like a modern fight fan….

1 Like

I think his gameplan really betrayed him. When he was coming forward and pressuring he did well. The body shots didn’t pay off and when he was back peddling he got tagged.

Usyk has to feel confident knowing he can hurt Fury, but the rematch is going to be awesome

6 Likes

Yeah, I am already missing those “roll about on the floor with another semi-naked man” vibes.

Biggest loser tonight is AJ, he was dying for a Fury win and instead he gets a close Usyk win and a rematch. Wonder if he’ll take another fight in the meantime

3 Likes

I think Usyk wins easier next time.

1 Like