UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

The only poetic justice is that your mom dropped you on your head and that’s where such a retarded comment would come from.

1 Like

Makes sense, it was a weird sequence where he was held up by the ropes several times so it looked like the ref saved him when he did it the last time.

You’re probably right

1 Like

@Siciliano

Remember when I predicted Usyk by decision…

And you thought that was a long shot…

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Less luggage to take on the flight back home - lost a title belt and any respect from anyone he still had.

5 Likes

Close!

You retarded?

3 Likes

Yes between several posters there is a lot of bad words towards the originators of the tiny home movement.

Yep it was terrible

What did Usyk and Fury make. I’ll bet Usyk gets a big pay increase

I bet a certain poster on here is punching air at Ukraine having the HW belt, if he’s still frozen it’s twice as funny

1 Like

Why interview a fighter who was completely out on his feet like you’re going to get any sense out them? You’re facing an uphill battle with Fury at the best of times

It also just results in rematch clause contract talk which is shit that bogs the sport down anyway, why not just focus on the winner?

1 Like

Uh 6’9 linebacker? You really are stupid.

1 Like

I honestly won’t be surprised whatever happens. Usyk deserves to be the favourite, but I can’t wait to see it

Telegram probably told him the nazi lost

Then if Fury wins they have to do another rematch for the rubber match.

Usyk in hospital with broken jaw,… no post presser - gypsy

3 Likes

Agree but he should have given him a standing 8/scored it a knockdown five or 6 seconds before he did

9 Likes