UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

Hopefully they got some gold stored in Saudi

4 Likes

Tyson Fury on the Usyk decision: ā€œHis country is at war so people are siding with someone whose country is at war. I won that fight.ā€

The Eurovision Song contest effect

5 Likes

pridewasbetter posted this on sweet science thread

good watch

5 Likes

This right here

NONE of these people were usyk fans pre-war

Flat out virtue signaling

Edit:most of them werent even boxing fans

2 Likes

Fury has every right to feel like he won, especially immediately after the fight when he hasnā€™t seen the fight and may be concussed. The fight could have gone to him on the cards but Iā€™m glad Usyk was rightfully given the decision. Fury is awesome and so is Usyk, the undisputed heavyweight king.

9 Likes

If you like both why choose usyk? If he wasnt ā€œukrainianā€ would you feel the same way?

Fury could have scored 5 knockdowns and ypu would still think usyk deserved the decision

You are an npc

2 Likes

I thought he won the fight, but it was close. I donā€™t care about where heā€™s from.

2 Likes

Bullshit

Tie goes to the khohol

Thats how the world works now

2 Likes

You are a terrible troll. Be better

2 Likes

I wish i was trolling

Pro-ukraine bullshit working its way into every part of life is taxing

1 Like

My cod this virtual signaling

2 Likes

Lol

This is like the fifth time auto correct made me look tarded when using this phrase

1 Like

Itā€™s not autocorrect doing that eggoā€¦ Itā€™s your thoughts that people were rooting for usyk because of a proxy war.

Most people are tired of Fury being cocky and they gravitated towards the goofy guy with power.

Your love for a Russian woman has really fucked you up. Most people donā€™t really give a fuck about the war between Russia/Ukraine beyond the political trolls and the people- who have a bias towards one side or the other.

9 Likes

The whole fight Usyk was the more dangerous man, and was tagging Fury all night with his straight left
Fury had his moments but it wasnt enough

3 Likes

Usyk boxed his ears off.
Tyson showed a chin and a ton of heart but Usyk definitely won.
official highlites

5 Likes

Joshua and Fury were both saved either by an early bell or the ref, saving them from certain KO against Usyk.

4 Likes

are you gonna cry basketball wives GIF by VH1

6 Likes

This. Thereā€™s a reason I havenā€™t touched any of the Russia vs Ukraine threads. Itā€™s because I donā€™t give a fuck. I root for Usyk and Loma because theyā€™re amazingly skilled boxers. I root against Fury because heā€™s a dirty cunt. If anyone was rooting for someone because of their feelings about war it was Eggplant rooting for Fury because he was facing a Ukranian. Eggplant talking about people not being boxing fans but this is the first time Iā€™ve seen him post in any boxing thread here.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

8 Likes

Tie? Fuck, you are a daft cunt

1 Like

Was a great fight. Shouldā€™ve been stopped imo.