You’ll get it back once you earned it.

1 Like

jim carrey GIF

4 Likes

Zip it, Peggy.

2 Likes

Zip It Austin Powers GIF

2 Likes

Not taking anything away from Usyk, he performed incredibly. I think though, maybe Fury’s chin is shot. Usyk is not a big puncher and he nearly ko’d Fury. The trilogy with Wilder may have taken its toll on the big mans chin.

2 Likes

This is the truth.

It was a great fight and you can’t have a great fight without both giving great performances. You can have a single great performance but not a great fight.

There is a lot about Tyson as a fighter and person to like. But, for me at least, I can’t help but thinking of his father every time I think of him and he is a disgusting individual who Tyson should at least refrain from associating with publicly.

It’s the end of the road for Tyson now. I hope he is happy in retirement. He seems to have a great wife and kids. Hopefully he will find peace.

3 Likes

They weren’t saved by either. Boxing has rules and rounds.

1 Like

No, he was getting hit clean. Usyk isn’t a massive puncher but his shots have weight to them and he tends to get off good combinations of shots of decent power which takes its toll. He almost stopped AJ. He it too skilled/technical to load up shots… he just keeps landing and if they take their toll, they take their toll. Even at the start of the 10th he was very cautious.

Like Mayweather, one of the reasons he is so hard to beat is because he does nothing wrong and fights with zero emotion.

2 Likes

You’re a brainwashed loser who is so emotionally invested in a foreign war you project your own bullshit onto other people. Get some fucking help dude.

7 Likes

He spoke pretty good at the presser for someone with a broken jaw

3 Likes

Boxing does have rules. But sometimes they are selectively enforced, it enforced at all.

2 Likes

I never said he wasn’t getting hit clean. And I understand cumulative damage, but it was one straight left that took Fury’s legs away. His chin isn’t as good as it used to be. He’s nearly 40 and fought 3 hard fights with arguably the hardest puncher in boxing history. A persons ability to take a punch deteriorates, Chuck Lidell is a prime example.

He’s younger than Usyk. Also, a weaker punch that one doesn’t see coming at all can have a greater effect than a bigger punch that a person isn’t completely caught off guard by.

2 Likes

You’re both right

2 Likes

He looks older and probably has some miles at this point but he’s 35, that’s not old for a heavyweight in boxing really

2 Likes

At this point I think Joshua beats him though, I don’t think that was the case two or three years ago

1 Like

Deleted, tired and been drinking,
Sorry for that.

4 Likes

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

4 Likes

Great fight lastnight. I look forward to the rematch. I had Usyk winning by a point. That 9th round changed everything.

Edit. Fury is a bit of a baby for saying Usyk won because his country is at war.

8 Likes