UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

Oh, gotcha

Usyk stripped of title!!

(Sadly for Tycoon, the guy is telling the truth)

2 Likes

https://x.com/MailSport/status/1790385126733492412?utm_source=syndication

Usyk could beat several of these boxers

4 Likes

The ref could have let it go.

3 Likes

He was held up 5 times by the ropes there, should have gave him the standing 8 before he hit the corner post and Usyk would have probably finished him, the ref doesn’t really hold his arms you can see Usyk stop throwing the left straight himself before the ref touches his right arm.

Referee didn’t do a great job there but the right man still got the win so it doesn’t really matter

5 Likes

Why are you posting this shitty shit?

2 Likes

I would’ve loved to see Usyk uncork that right hook he was loading up on as the ref intervened. Had he thrown it even with the hold it would’ve been in the moment and the ref would’ve likely counted Tyson out.

1 Like

Admittedly I will start this comment with that I need to watch the fight or certain rounds again so building in possible error here.

But it looked like a lot of Tyson’s punches during the mid rounds (as it seemed he was walking away with it a bit) were arm punches like he was not really digging in.

A few of the uppercuts were nasty… but many of the body shots seemed like arm punches sort of reaching using his length but not committing.

This activity looked like it physically taxed Tyson as well. Or that could also be from Usyk’s pressure and movement.

2 Likes

I thought it was clickbait but it actually wasn’t. Same thing would have happened to Fury if he won.

1 Like

I also thought Usyk was blocking most of Tyson’s punches when I saw it live.

Although in the mid rounds looks like Tyson was def controlling the fight and I thought he was going to win

1 Like

Usyk put in a great training camp

2 Likes

Because i’m a fucking geek, I rewatched the fight, with the commentary turned down. Mrs thought i weird as hell watching a fight in silence😁…Had it 6rds each with the 10-8 rd 9 being the swing factor. Fury was in control until Usyk broke his nose in the 8th. Tremendous performance from Usyk to turn the fight in his favour. And Fury’s zombie like recuperative abilities were on full display again. Was a great fight.

7 Likes

Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

But yeah I agree

2 Likes

Same result for me but switch the 8th and 12th.

Edit: we scored it the same through all rounds. I misread your post

2 Likes

I’m not sure how Usyk could have possibly lost the 8th round.

5 Likes

Oh wait, my bad, went back through my posts and just noticed that I read his scorecard wrong.

My card was exactly like his

3 Likes

@FerrisWheeler Great minds eh?:+1:

1 Like

Not sure if accurate. If so, pretty damn impressive.

1 Like

Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back when I really got into boxing as a teenager and amateur boxer, before YouTube or streaming fight channels existed, I used to tape every fight I could get on cable. My VCR was busted so it wouldn’t record sound. I found it was a much better way to really pay attention to the action.

5 Likes