UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

Guy tomorrow…

1 Like

Taking the piss " simply means “making fun of” in its usual context. It’s a very common expression within Britain,

1 Like

“Dosser,” a British slang term, describes someone lazy or homeless. Tyson Fury uses it to insult opponents, implying they’re inferior or unworthy. The term originates from “doss,” meaning to sleep rough, and “doss-house,” cheap lodging for the homeless, dating back to the 19th century.

1 Like

tonto-spin

That cocksucker used that as an excuse not to rematch the cobra.

Not gonna lie I guess I hadn’t seen this before. It gives me great gratification to see him get smacked. Thanks.

1 Like

If kova had his knuckles over instead of slapping like a fanny that might have put the cunt down

1 Like

what fight’s this can you post the video?

The video clip posted. He hits him clean but it’s a slap

@Deep-South

Clean is the wrong word. Unattested I guess. Someone finally got to chin the cunt but he fluffed it and let him off

lmao, that was a clean shot, haha God you’re a wag haha

Nah he slapped him

Calzaghe style. Carl froch would’ve ate that for dinner

1 Like

Joe really was a slapper and Carl had one of the best chins ever.

One of my favourite fights was against Jermaine Taylor. I won’t spoil it as some haven’t seen it I’m sure.

5 Likes

and the other side of the coin was

2 Likes

Carl is still pissed off with Joe for not fighting him.
For me that is a really tough call.
I’m not sure how it would have gone.

1 Like

I used to have this fight on dvd. I worked at the pub when it happened, we put the big screen down in the skittles alley and the whole pub was watching. An absolute masterclass. I thought Joe was gonna lose based on media hype. Lacy was the new mike Tyson.

2 Likes