UG Official - Fury VS Usyk Live Fight Companion

it was a big upset, just like when Joe dominated Roy Jones Jnr.

2 Likes

Got clipped in that one too iirc. Maybe Iā€™m thinking bHop.

Rjj was shot when that fight happened. B hop beat calzaghe imo.

Calzaghe was a great boxer but a lot of his big wins are controversial or against fighters that were over the hill.

Calzaghe beats Froch by decison for me though. Froch is a great fighter but calzaghe is a better boxer, and froch isnt taking him out of there.

1 Like

Jeff lacy was a media hype job, has no great wins in his career. Best one probaby being contender runner up manfredo.

Cobra would iron him out in front of 80000 people at Wembley.

1 Like

Calzaghe is not george groves.

Both of them have iron chins and froch does hit much harder butā€¦

Calzaghe wouldnt have been stopped and his higher output and speed would get him the decision.

They sure sold it well. I still remember that night, the whole pub was watching in terror. Bouncers too. Then that happened

1 Like

Did you know froch and groves are good friends. Like really good friends. I love when rivals can put aside Thier differences.

3 Likes

Lacy looked the part no doubt, and had an unbeaten record up to that fight but his level of opposition hadnt been great (robin reid was OK).

They are now but they genuinely hated each other previously

3 Likes

Left hook. Bada bing.

I like when guys have mutual respect. Chael and bisping couldā€™ve been an all time classic but it was short notice.

1 Like

@williepep do you have everything you need? This is gonna be a glorious night of man fisting action.

That wasnā€™t an upset. It was expected.

FORZA!

1 Like

Pitta pat pat pat pitta pitta pat pat pat pat- Joe

Pow bang, - Froch

Pifpif pittahpattah pittipap pap pap pap pittapap pat pat - Joe

Whap pow bang- Froch

X12 rounds

1 Like

No hitting below the belt

4 Likes

Hope thatā€™s a joke

Lenox used to get away with it that high