UG Opinions Please

For the longest time Gladiator mouthguards concentrated only on producing a high quality excellent fitting mouthguard at a reasonable price. We have heard the criticism about our graphics and have addressed the issue and will be offering a higher qaulity graphics option in the near future as well as new and exciting designs that will offer more protection with a higher level of comfort. heres a quick look at the new level of graphics.

What do you think UG

the first "new fancy graphics" you thought of were a flaming skull and a dragon?  wheres the pitbull with uzis?

we will do any graphics its the quality of the image these  where just picked as an example.

...............surfs web for pitbull and uzi images

Quality = awesome but the graphics are cheesedick!

Quik - Quality = awesome but the graphics are cheesedick!
ok e-mail me some graphics sixduce would like to see on a guard and I'll make it

johnh@customguards.com

Cool!

Goatse graphic

send one to Rogan

icedog11 - 
Quik - Quality = awesome but the graphics are cheesedick!
ok e-mail me some graphics sixduce would like to see on a guard and I'll make it
johnh@customguards.com

What are the dimensions and what file type do you need?

send highest res image you have as jpg. tif. or pdf. keep it under 10megs.  vector art work is ok as well and will yield the best image

Haha ... let's do a Fedor Sweater print mouthguard?

Quik - Haha ... let's do a Fedor Sweater print mouthguard?

VTFU!

I thought you take it bare back

Awesome idea! :-)

Who's dying to a have design on their mouthpiece???  I guess there's a demand for everything.

CAMEL KILLER -  I want to see "Buck tooth" graphics on one.

already done  this is our signature goat guard

produce a mouthgaurd w a pack of wolves howling at the moon and I am in

HAHAHA Nick's mouthguard is awesome!

Can you put custom graphics on a mouthguard? What would that cost $$$ wise? Thanks.

OmegaPoon -  the first "new fancy graphics" you thought of were a flaming skull and a dragon?  wheres the pitbull with uzis?

LMFAO@ pitbull with uzis hahahahahahahah VTFU homie