UGers Attending 168 Check in Thread

Have a great time man! Wish I was going! And the whole marriage thing........Just hold off right now, what's the big rush?

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - 
JoshSanchez - Hopping on a plane shortly then officially Vegas bound. Phone Post 3.0
About to get a plane myself, but I still have a day before Vegas. Gotta love early morning planes. Phone Post 3.0

Where are you coming in from?

JoshSanchez -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - 
JoshSanchez - Hopping on a plane shortly then officially Vegas bound. Phone Post 3.0
About to get a plane myself, but I still have a day before Vegas. Gotta love early morning planes. Phone Post 3.0

Where are you coming in from?

Going from Dallas to Houston to Bakersfield. Then from Bako driving to Vegas. Just landed in Houston actually. Phone Post 3.0

Damn flight in Chicago is delayed. Hopefully should land in Vegas by 11am local time Phone Post 3.0

JoshSanchez - Damn flight in Chicago is delayed. Hopefully should land in Vegas by 11am local time Phone Post 3.0

damn man that is exactly why i did a friday flight. hope it all works out

Rolling like thunder! ... Well after I roll out of bed. Phone Post 3.0

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 
JoshSanchez - Damn flight in Chicago is delayed. Hopefully should land in Vegas by 11am local time Phone Post 3.0

damn man that is exactly why i did a friday flight. hope it all works out

Back in business. Only going to be 30 minutes late and won't miss anything

elpadrino - 
JoshSanchez - 
LordTywin - Yup Yup. Section 11. Staying at the MGM and will be attending the Joe Rogan show as well. Great lineup.

Callen
Shaffir
Rogan
JOEY FUCKING DIAZ

Side note: how much did you gentlemen spend per ticket?

I got my tickets for free from my boss. Believe they are section 10. I will be staying at the MGM Signature... still deciding whether or not to head to see Rogan

Josh,  if you wanna go see Rogan, let me know as my friend can't make it and now i have an extra ticket.  You can just buy me a beer or something in exchange. 

An OGer has taken this offer since there was no response here.

Everybody have fun this weekend and be careful.

elpadrino - 
elpadrino - 
JoshSanchez - 
LordTywin - Yup Yup. Section 11. Staying at the MGM and will be attending the Joe Rogan show as well. Great lineup.

Callen
Shaffir
Rogan
JOEY FUCKING DIAZ

Side note: how much did you gentlemen spend per ticket?

I got my tickets for free from my boss. Believe they are section 10. I will be staying at the MGM Signature... still deciding whether or not to head to see Rogan

Josh,  if you wanna go see Rogan, let me know as my friend can't make it and now i have an extra ticket.  You can just buy me a beer or something in exchange. 

An OGer has taken this offer since there was no response here.

Everybody have fun this weekend and be careful.

Whoops. Totally missed this. Enjoy man!

josh you still got an extra for the q&a?

Just got here having lunch at the Aria, anyone going to weigh-ins? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Checked in to a fucking party palace! Woooooooooohooooooo Phone Post 3.0

Fiance has been sick the past 48 hours. Fever and snot. Probably sinus infection. Skipping the weigh ins so she has energy for rogan tonight.

Booooo. Poor little woman.

Throw the UG sign for me brothers! Phone Post 3.0

Come down later, marquee hopefully be pop'n tonight...? My back door opens to the club! Phone Post 3.0