UGers Attending 168 Check in Thread

Stephen Holder - I will be attending 168 in my imagination (LOL.) I've never been to a live event but my wife and I were really considering it for 168 and then a few weeks before tickets went on sale we found out she was pregnant and decided to save loot instead. We're thrilled though cuz we werent able to have children. We'll be streaming the fight at any rate(legally.)

Congrats Ninja on the wedding day/168 fight combo, pretty dope way to make the one of the most memorable days of your life even more memorable, imo!
Congrats man. Phone Post 3.0

Who else is going????

I know there are more of you fuckers... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Who else is going????

Where you at, motherf***ers?! Where you at?!

I'm going to Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz on Friday.  A fellow OGer who was supposed to go is now out.  As a result, i have 1 ticket in the center available for the Rogan show.  If anyone is looking to go to the Rogan show, hit me up and we can meetup and check it out.  PM me.

To the people who get to go hope you all have a good time !!! Enjoy some great company and some great fights ...

Hope to see some cool pics posted after the event ...

TTT Phone Post 3.0

JoshSanchez -
FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Who else is going????

Where you at, motherf***ers?! Where you at?!

I said I was going! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT

65% of the way there. 300 more miles!!! Phone Post 3.0

Ready to finish the drive.

Anyone going to the press conference today? Is it open to the public? Phone Post 3.0

Yup Yup. Section 11. Staying at the MGM and will be attending the Joe Rogan show as well. Great lineup.

Callen
Shaffir
Rogan
JOEY FUCKING DIAZ

Side note: how much did you gentlemen spend per ticket?

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja - Ready to finish the drive.

Anyone going to the press conference today? Is it open to the public? Phone Post 3.0

It is open to the public, but I dont fly in til morning.

LordTywin - Yup Yup. Section 11. Staying at the MGM and will be attending the Joe Rogan show as well. Great lineup.

Callen
Shaffir
Rogan
JOEY FUCKING DIAZ

I got my tickets for free from my boss. Believe they are section 10. I will be staying at the MGM Signature... still deciding whether or not to head to see Rogan

D241 - 

Aw man, I REALLY hope Anderson wins now.  I know you are one of the biggest Anderson fans on this site, if it's not you it's Abe, but it might be you.

Getting married=super big deal

Seeing your favorite fighter live, and avenging his only UFC loss=super big deal.

I raise my diet coke to you sir, in hopes of the BEST weekend ever for you!

Salute!!

Really nice post! Would vote you up if I had one...

JoshSanchez - 
LordTywin - Yup Yup. Section 11. Staying at the MGM and will be attending the Joe Rogan show as well. Great lineup.

Callen
Shaffir
Rogan
JOEY FUCKING DIAZ

I got my tickets for free from my boss. Believe they are section 10. I will be staying at the MGM Signature... still deciding whether or not to head to see Rogan

Josh,  if you wanna go see Rogan, let me know as my friend can't make it and now i have an extra ticket.  You can just buy me a beer or something in exchange. 

I hope yall keep up this thread! Its a good read so far. Stay safe!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Hopping on a plane shortly then officially Vegas bound. Phone Post 3.0

JoshSanchez - Hopping on a plane shortly then officially Vegas bound. Phone Post 3.0
About to get a plane myself, but I still have a day before Vegas. Gotta love early morning planes. Phone Post 3.0

On a* Phone Post 3.0

Have a great time man! Wish I was going! And the whole marriage thing........Just hold off right now, what's the big rush?