UG's own James McSweeney prevents a Robbery

gfdfgre 

Props to McSweeney

McSweeney nuthugger for life now.

Apparently all those hours of watching Bas' tv show reruns paid off. Phone Post

Props to James Phone Post

Canucks1337 - I never really liked him much after acting like a bully on TUF but got to show him respect for this

This.. plus his SN is on point.

Yeah he tweeted about it right after lol Phone Post

I live down the road from ramsgate Phone Post

stonepony - Vegas, has to be on video from 4 different angles.

lol this. Phone Post

He also has a sledgehammer gym in Wheatridge Colorado. Pretty chill dude!

Awesome!
Great job McSweeny!! Phone Post

I always laugh when I hear stories like this - kudos to McSweeney, brave as hell and deserves respect - I'm talking about the second robber bolting for the door once the first guy was down.

I know it's hard to get reliable partners for things like petty crime, I mean let's face it, you're taking on guys that couldn't get a job at Taco Bell for the most part. But love to be a fly on the wall when they get together again...

BobD - OK, I interuppted his training at Drysdales to get some detail.  His mom and sister are visiting from London and he was showing them Fremont Street.  His sister wanted to get some Las Vegas branded touristy items so he took them to ABC.  Two men were arguing loudly inside the store near the door.. When the (female) clerk went over to ask them to take it outside, one pulled a knife and directred her back to the register.  The second man took position near the door.  The man with the knife started grabbing cash out of the register. 

Apparently James grabbed the knife wielder's wrist, put his hand on his shoulder and swept him face first to the floor, stunning him.  James knelt put one knee in the middle of the man's back and immobilized the knife hand by trapping it in the crook of his other other knee.  The second thief seeing his partner down and trapped, bolted for the door.  No one was injured, other than some minor scrapes on the face of the would be thief.

Bad ass! Phone Post

ElTriangulo - The man is a bear.
Was going to post saying that his record is misleading but he's on the comeback he's won 4 straight in Australia. 3 so far this year!

lol 4 wins in Australia.. ... LOLLLLLLLLL

congrats on the prevention..

inf0 - 
Was going to post saying that his record is misleading but he's on the comeback he's won 4 straight in Australia. 3 so far this year!

And how many wins do you have motherfucker??

.. ... LOLLLLLLLLL

Never been a fan of McSweeney, but I got to say that's a great story.

lol @ "UG's own." Phone Post

SomeonesGettinBingoed - 
inf0 - 

And how many wins do you have motherfucker??

.. ... LOLLLLLLLLL

not a fighter, derp

I didn't know that 10marlons was in Vegas, and when did they start letting him carry knives again?

Awesome job on stoping the robbery sir. Phone Post

Rock Ortiz - He also has a sledgehammer gym in Wheatridge Colorado. Pretty chill dude!

Place closed like 3 months after it opened. Not sure why but a lot of the Colo mma folk seem to not like him Phone Post