UG's own James McSweeney prevents a Robbery

tornadochoke - 
Rock Ortiz - He also has a sledgehammer gym in Wheatridge Colorado. Pretty chill dude!

Place closed like 3 months after it opened. Not sure why but a lot of the Colo mma folk seem to not like him Phone Post

can hardly imagine why

cant stand mcsweeney. tuf is obviously heavily edited, but i saw enough to know that the guy is a stereotypical bully.

all the same, props for stopping two scumbags.

Love him, pretty awesome story. Phone Post

Really never cared for McSweeney, but I dislike him a little less now.

Props.

BobD - 
UGCTT_David_MMAmet - 

Is there a news story published about this? Phone Post

This is a UG scoop..

James lurks on here, I don't think he's ever posted anything.

So then he's NOT "UG's Own"

LOL @ trying to claim he's a member here, then changing it to "well......he ALLEGEDLY LURKS here.."

That's a great story. Good for him for being the guy willing to step up and do something when most would just freeze. Old Iron Slong! Phone Post

nomoRomophobia - 

Outstanding! Phone Post

score 1 for the good guys!!!

Love seeing all these MMA fighters stepping up in the real world. This made my day!

tornadochoke - 
Rock Ortiz - He also has a sledgehammer gym in Wheatridge Colorado. Pretty chill dude!

Place closed like 3 months after it opened. Not sure why but a lot of the Colo mma folk seem to not like him Phone Post

it closed like a few weeks after he moved, was opened for like 6 or more months, heard alot of stories from people who trained there, said was a solid gym, but they said alot of wannabes would come in and try to test him, like throw head kicks without any shin pads and shit.

the place was one of the better facilitys in colorado from what i saw of it.

hahah that is hilarious mmf

inf0 -  hahah that is hilarious mmf

it's true, i remember one lady told me some kid threw a head kick at him and he said gets some shin pads on if you want to do that shit, he then swarmed him with punches and tried to knee him in the face and pissed him off so even with shin pads on james threw a nasty leg kick that buckled the guy and told him to come back when he cools off.

he left cursing and i guess never came back.

Dana Stern - Love how we now have these trained vigilante MMA fighters out there fucking people up and keeping our loved ones safe when maybe we can't at times. I want to thank all of u real life Batmans out there fuckn up the bad guys! Keep it coming. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Dana Stern - Love how we now have these trained vigilante MMA fighters out there fucking people up and keeping our loved ones safe when maybe we can't at times. I want to thank all of u real life Batmans out there fuckn up the bad guys! Keep it coming. Phone Post

This indeedimous. Phone Post