UKTT member fights live on US TV this weekend

Just a reminder that the UG's own Jimi Posterboy Manuwa is fighting live on HD Net this coming Saturday night. A quick turnaround from his last fight and a very game opponent means that this is another step up in Jimi's career, fingers crossed for another dominating win and another progression towards eventually fighting and beating the best in the world.

Good luck Jimi!

TTT for the posterboy!

Madmuzzy - TTT for the posterboy!

this

Good luck Jimi, does anyone know if it's on UK tv or if there is a stream available. Phone Post

thebroonies - Good luck Jimi, does anyone know if it's on UK tv or if there is a stream available. Phone Post

Jimi has said it will be on the syfi channel. Phone Post

thebroonies -  Good luck Jimi, does anyone know if it's on UK tv or if there is a stream available. Phone Post
Its on syfy i think

Best of skill to the Posterboy Phone Post

Benwahwah - 
thebroonies - Good luck Jimi, does anyone know if it's on UK tv or if there is a stream available. Phone Post
Jimi has said it will be on the syfi channel. Phone Post
beat me to it

Syfy 9pm on Saturday WARRRRRRR Phone Post

Thx for the info guys, just checked my guide an it says BAMMA 8 highlights from 10 - 11 pm. It looks like were not getting the whole event so if anyone comes across a link for a stream PM me, I'll do likewise if I find one closer to fight night. Phone Post

War posterboy!

FearTheJab -  Lol I thought BAMMA was english? Why aren't we getting it over here, only saying highlights for me Phone Post
We are getting it, but only an hour of it. But should still be enough for Jimi's fight plus another. If nothing else it's a nice lead in to the UFC show, should be a great night of fights

War!!! Phone Post

ttt

lol fucking hell you guys with your new sn's. Whos who?

explodingboy -
FearTheJab -  Lol I thought BAMMA was english? Why aren't we getting it over here, only saying highlights for me Phone Post
We are getting it, but only an hour of it. But should still be enough for Jimi's fight plus another. If nothing else it's a nice lead in to the UFC show, should be a great night of fights

Everything you say is correct m8 but it's a poor show when a English event is live in the US and we get highlights. Phone Post

Lions eat first son Phone Post

UKTTs Toilet Cleaner - Lions eat first son Phone Post

Don't call me son, have a little respect for the guy who renamed you. Your lucky I didn't rename you toilet brush, turn you upside down and use your hair to clean the skid marks of the inside of my toilet.

Once you avenge your defeat you can call me WTF you want, up until then just sit down. Phone Post

TTT