Ultimate Dog for Fighters

I have seen videos of Kangols and Co's tearing up rotties.There used to be a site up run by a Pakistan guy with actual vids on it.It is no longer up.There was a vid however of a APBT running a Co out of the pit.The Co was repeatedly slamming the much smaller pit but couldn't hold him down.The pit kept trying to go under the CO and eventually got there and got a hold on his chest and the CO Couldn't push him down anymore struggled to get away and jumped the pit wall.Don't flame me too much for watching the vids, none of them were too long or bloody and involved one of the dogs giving up.I have never fought dogs but have studied the history of it and found the site in a search for Kangols.

"Tosa fights are bloodless and more liike sumo. none of the dgos get hurt or die."

Tosa fights are limited in time and thus the damage they take is not as great as what could happen under Cajun rules where matches can go much longer, but to say they are always bloodless and the dogos dont get hurt is wrong.

AS I said earlier IMO Tosa's are not even close to being the fighting dog that an APBT is, but to describe Tosa fights as a wrestling match is inacurate. I have seen several Tosa fights and in pictures of dogs that are matched they are typicaly scarred up rather badly.

Ugh ugh ugh. Those videos of dogs fighting are worse than 2 girls 1 cup.

What is the average price for a Presa Canario?

Presas are great breeds. Very loyal family dogs from the Canaries. Dogs from any breed can be bad if improperly bred, given steroids, etc. This is the problem of breeds that become over popular or become the latest fad of "badass" dog. Buying dogs from pet stores (which inevitably rely upon puppy mills) It's a shame. Pitbulls and Rotweillers can both be fantastic dogs.

You've got to be careful with large breeds when they are young (esp. Burmese)..You don't want them to run too much until they're about 2, b/c that will give them joint problems like hip displaysia later in life.

Got a boxer mix from boxer buddies rescue league myself.

what kind of dog is that taking the dump?....is that a Neo?

Sick!

i have an am. bulldog and love him ...

he's 130 lbs. solid ( a bit too big for the breed, but i assure you he is lean). he's a big baby w/ family and known familiars/friends.... otherwise, i fear the worst.... he is very protective and i have no problem leaving my nephews and sons out back in teh yard (fenced up) w/ the dog...

My dad was at the dog park one time and some guy had a huge great dane that was completely out of control. So a few weeks later he called me and we brought my Andrewsarchus terrier and showed up what was up!

As a meter reader for PG&E this is the DOG that will make you tuck in your sack....if Tank were to have a dog.....Tank Abbott's Dog = ARGENTINE DOGO

THANK YOU BULLI-RAY

A dog amongst puppies....puppies, yes puppies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQObDKSDl_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGM-_sLs9aI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUIa7cRkU8

Puppies, puppies....yatches!

"This poor Pit Bull.."

That was not a pitbull

theres some fucked up shit on some of these vids man!

im not happy

Pull ur dick out ur stomach and watch

Great thread. I am such a dog lover!!!!

I'll chat to a mate of mine. He's actually an aspiring MMA fighter that's about 6'3" 350lb plus, powerlifer build. He has a bit of dirt in outback Australia & breeds dogs. BIG FUCKING PIG AND MAN STOPPING DOGS!!!

His pride and Joy is boerboel, that he said is just a giant. The dogs are all crossed up, line bred etc... He's been doing this since he was a boy with the old man. Once he had a Neo/Dane X with the boerboel, but sadly I couldn't get a pup :( He wants to put my AB over one of the pups.

More to follow

Justin

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=4234622922&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=6013492321

is his bebo (like myspace) page. You'll see a pic link to the Boerboel (dad) & Dane X Neo bitch (mum) & their pup (bitch).

May not be the prettiest dogs but he reckons the pups are outstanding pig dogs.

Justin

yeah persas are huge becuase they are guard dogs and also part of the masstiff family. they originally came from the canarie islands. give me an all american pittbull any day.

It's a sick f@cking world

Scot that frenchie is the best, im trying to decide wether or not to get a new dog, & it would be between a frenchie or a boston, hada bit of bad luck wit my last puppy & still not over loosing him yet( he was a bandoge) here,s our little chau Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3000 a puppy!!! No dog is worth that much...unless it craps 20 dollar bills.