Uncle Creepy: Oh no she couldn't

When it comes to the Fallon Fox discussion Rogan eagerly points out in epic rants on how the male physique has so many advantages, bone structure, density, testosterone, etc. But when referring to Ronda Rousy, that is simply overlooked, it is not even mentioned.

Instead, half of an entire division of professional fighters is thrown under the bus to promote Ronda. And that is what it is, promoting, overzealous promoting. Ronda promotes herself just fine, with her impressive record and devastating wins over her peers.

So yeah, Ronda is the best of the best, and if she needs a challenge, she may move up a weight class (dare I say it). In the end, it's just an opinion I happen to disagree on, we all make silly claims sometimes.

theoutsiders - Who would be opposed to this fight? I'd purchase the PPV. Phone Post 3.0
Good way to promote equality Phone Post 3.0

creepy v. ronda judo match...lets see it

Saltyballs - Huge Creepy fan checking in and I agree with most of what he said, but 1. Rhonda is not a small woman by any means; and 2. she's not some judoka in your local gym. Olympic level and world class. He's obviously had it with the hype train which is understandable.

That being said, if he put a gi on I'm sure he would stifle 90% of her trips and throws, but frankly it would be shocking if he didn't get thrown a couple times. And you know what? There would be no shame in that whatsoever. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. If he wants to put on a gi and do Judo sparring with her then his ego better be prepared for the odd throw that she will hit. But he would make it look like it happened because he went easy on her.

I think she should accept his challenge.

He is stating the obvious. Didn't Anthony Pettis when he was asked on Fox if Ronda could beat Floyd in a fight have a moment where he was like are you guys serious? I'm pretty sure Pettis said Mayweather would beat her in any rules even MMA which made everyone upset. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. Accidently pressed the subtitles function when I wanted to remove the annoying Annotations. Found this gem:

http://postimg.org/image/nqn6f2q73/

Thank you blue :)

To kill all this Ronda beating guys hype, they just need a 125 or 135er to step up and say they would fight her

Dana would back peddle pretty quickly on the hype, well, probably not, but he should

liquidrob - To kill all this Ronda beating guys hype, they just need a 125 or 135er to step up and say they would fight her

Dana would back peddle pretty quickly on the hype, well, probably not, but he should

he would bash the guy and say he's a wife/woman beater for even saying he would fight Honda

2breath2feel - 
Hurtsogood -
Rudi - 
2breath2feel -
Rudi -
2breath2feel - Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't train, or hasn't trained enough. Pure grappling. The worlds are a little closer, just a little. But punching.... In the face... Every single kid on the local high school wrestling team, every weight class, beats the brakes off Rhonda. Were talking 15-18 year olds Phone Post 3.0
You're crazy. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I've trained with multiple chicks that are in the ufc, even some who fought for the title against rousey. Its not even comparable. Phone Post 3.0
I don't care who you've traned with. To say every single kid at every single weight that wrestles in high school can beat up Ronda is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, I have to say man, every kid that wrestles in high school at every level? There are 106lb kids who don't wrestle at varsity meets... them too? Now you're being silly.

Yes, any trained adult male with more than 6 months experience most likely wins 9 out of 10 times, but you would be surprised how weak some human beings are... both men and women.
When i say wrestler i am referring to actual competitor, not the members who haven't made varsity yet Phone Post 3.0

Your backtracking now.

"Every single kid on the local high school wrestling team, every weight class, beats the brakes off Rhonda. Were talking 15-18 year olds."

Aaron Becker - 
time traveling 12er - Doesn't this completely contradict one of the core ideas of BJJ? That skill can overcome size and strength?

Creepy is pretty skilled himself

Unless you think Creepy is in the bottom half of the 135 division, that doesn't really matter.

Love you creepy but i think you'd get tossed... And there's a chance she could sub you, no shame but she's good Phone Post 3.0

Phil999 -
2breath2feel - 
Hurtsogood -
Rudi - 
2breath2feel -
Rudi -
2breath2feel - Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't train, or hasn't trained enough. Pure grappling. The worlds are a little closer, just a little. But punching.... In the face... Every single kid on the local high school wrestling team, every weight class, beats the brakes off Rhonda. Were talking 15-18 year olds Phone Post 3.0
You're crazy. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I've trained with multiple chicks that are in the ufc, even some who fought for the title against rousey. Its not even comparable. Phone Post 3.0
I don't care who you've traned with. To say every single kid at every single weight that wrestles in high school can beat up Ronda is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, I have to say man, every kid that wrestles in high school at every level? There are 106lb kids who don't wrestle at varsity meets... them too? Now you're being silly.

Yes, any trained adult male with more than 6 months experience most likely wins 9 out of 10 times, but you would be surprised how weak some human beings are... both men and women.
When i say wrestler i am referring to actual competitor, not the members who haven't made varsity yet Phone Post 3.0

Your backtracking now.

"Every single kid on the local high school wrestling team, every weight class, beats the brakes off Rhonda. Were talking 15-18 year olds."
LOL! Fine Ronda would lose to every single hs wrestler at every weight, including the junior varsity, including the kids who didn't make the team, including male stat keepers, an including the guy who drives the bus to the meets...

Since now were just arguing exaggerations, the statement above is closer to reality than ANY claim that Ronda can beat any male in the UFC 135 division Phone Post 3.0

mackass - Love you creepy but i think you'd get tossed... And there's a chance she could sub you, no shame but she's good Phone Post 3.0
This being said I would genuinely love it if you proved me wrong Phone Post 3.0

mackass - Love you creepy but i think you'd get tossed... And there's a chance she could sub you, no shame but she's good Phone Post 3.0
Couch potato confirmed Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - 
Aaron Becker - 
time traveling 12er - Doesn't this completely contradict one of the core ideas of BJJ? That skill can overcome size and strength?

Creepy is pretty skilled himself

Unless you think Creepy is in the bottom half of the 135 division, that doesn't really matter.

he's 125

Johnny Ringo - He's 100% correct. He's telling it like it is and not treating the topic with kid gloves or any PC bullshit, deal with it world. Phone Post 3.0

We live in a fucked up word that what he said what even a hint "controversial". I mean, come on. We all know he's right. I do think she beats most men out there, but NOT trained male fighters of her class.

He was telling like it is, yet respectful besides this bit: "Ronda's definitely not the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. She's the best woman on the planet. That's cute. Cool. Well, you know, we're doing men things, heh. Different. I get it." That was not so respectful LOL. The rest, who can disagree with that?

Well said Ian. Its the cool thing to hang onto Rondas coat tails and pump her up. Amazing fighter and person but the comparisons are out of control.

Lookbehindyou - I like him a lot more when he doesn't talk. Phone Post 3.0

When you've got a losing UFC record and you're a 125er, you gotta stay relevant somehow.

My.creepy is right. Phone Post

about this recent sparring session with Bj Penn,
didn't take long before Penn's back was on the mat.

BJ being much bigger than a 135er

relevant at all (honest question, i've never sparred)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrWNWaW2URg