Underground Christmas Drive

Santiago has been getting about two letters a day some clothing and a great Gameness Gi.
He has been in better spirits since the letters started coming in and he competed Sunday he took third in gi and 4th in no gi. He is still alittle mixed up and wasn't himself in competition but he is not as withdrawn. Time does heel all wounds Thanks to all of your generosity he really looks forward to the cards and letters.
Merry Chritsmas Master Bob
Combat-Do Chritsmas party is sunday at 4:00pm lots of food dancing singing demo's and fun at the Dojo everyone is welcome God Bless Master Bob

ttt

you are not lawdymama! Are you the one who sent him the blue letter with the snow on it and 10.00? If so she showed it to me, she appreciated it!!!

ttt

ok! i will call her on friday to see if she got it. Did you mail it to school or to her house? If it was school i am sure Master Bob will be on here and let you know that they got it! thanks

YA THAT IS THE SCHOOL, I AM SURE MASTER BOB WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN HE GETS IT!

Just went to class, and yes he has gotten your hummer lawdymama. Yes his mom says thank you very much to everyone to who gave to help her out with everything!! :)

sorry i did not type that right! Well yes Maryellen is very thankful for everyone! Your welcome lawdymama, some jackass hit my car and took off so this is why it took me so long to go to class and find out! They were stupid enough to leave the whole bumper with the plate on it!