Uriah hall not so friendly in Sydney

I was sitting in the bay beside him , I'm not one to bother fighters for autographs and pics . It was just an observation on my part. He seems like a cool guy from his interviews he just seemed pissed that day wasn't even watching the fights . All expenses paid holidays to help promote ufc must be tough on a fighter . Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -

He's one of the nicest people in the sport. Maybe he had Jet Legs and was mad tired cuz a the time change. It's like next week down there. It takes a coupla days to get usta it.

Certainly does if your a faggot....I take it Uriah isn't Phone Post 3.0

Laids85 - I was sitting in the bay beside him , I'm not one to bother fighters for autographs and pics . It was just an observation on my part. He seems like a cool guy from his interviews he just seemed pissed that day wasn't even watching the fights . All expenses paid holidays to help promote ufc must be tough on a fighter . Phone Post 3.0

Is Uriah not allowed to be upset sometimes?

Laids85 - I was sitting in the bay beside him , I'm not one to bother fighters for autographs and pics . It was just an observation on my part. He seems like a cool guy from his interviews he just seemed pissed that day wasn't even watching the fights . All expenses paid holidays to help promote ufc must be tough on a fighter . Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why you posted this or created this thread. Need attention?

Isn't that what facebook is for?

What? Uriah hall was fucking awesome. Met him on Friday, guy wanted nothing more than to please the fans. Phone Post 3.0

Here he is with his GF

She's tall.