Usman has mental breakdown on snapchat (IG) and tells his fans to kill themselves

Kham has destroyed the early opposition like they were kids, he is likely already ready for the top contenders.

People talk about gas, we’ve no idea how much gas he has - he could have fuck loads.

I’d say Usman would be a bit worried, I honestly do think Kham has a good shot at taking him out right now.

1 Like

Khamzat is a national wrestling champ and legitimate chechen killer

Marty did some shit in college and on TUF

When he waxes Marty in the same fashion he did to all the other “cans” he beat we’ll revisit this subject

Usman doesn’t make it to the third round. Maybe not the second.

That wasn’t very nice of him.

2 Likes

For Sweden, that’s like winning High School state in Montana or some shit. Not that Usman is some great wrestler but don’t pretend national titles are equal across different countries.

2 Likes

He does come across as stressed & a try hard. Good fighter but unique personality.

He won a bronze medal at the Russian National Championships in the junior level before moving to Sweden and started wrestling in Chechnya when he was 5.

Usman is basically a weekend warrior compared to him.

It’s going to be a slaughter for the ages.

Do you think Hamzet takes Usman down? The man with a 100% takedown defense?

100% defence against who? Colby took Usman down and he isn’t 1/10th the wrestler Khamzat is.

Khamzat will take him down in the first round and turn him into an octagon shit smear.

Usman saying he’s going to retire before Khamzat is all you need to know. He’s already checked out. He’ll get killed with that mentality going into this fight.

3 Likes

@modsnothere we need that front page forum sample to become a reality

Marty will shit his pants all over the octagon like Tim Sylvia when Khamzat is raining fire down on him.

Archive it.

Hahah when did Colby take Usman down? Oh ya he didn’t lol. Edit: he did so I was wrong
Get Khamzat nuts out ya mouth gay boy! He is a good fighter but god relax spaz case

Got taken down with that sweet duck under.

2 Likes

Touché I do not remember that so I was going off stats. I wonder why the UFC doesn’t count that. Legit takedown in wrestling

2 Likes

Again, a thread that paints a fighter in a negative light but zero video evidence of said rant. Do us all a favor and save the video before you make a thread next time.

1 Like

You are sucking a blowpop right now pretending its Khamcock, aren’t you

2 Likes

Are you fucking retarded? I posted a screenshot

And for all the denial and bitching you’ve been doing you could’ve easily looked it up yourself

Now you just make yourself look like a foolish white knight fanboy

1 Like

Fragile 170lb champion of the world.

I’ve never liked this dude. He definitely looks like he’s on the juice and he acts like a douche.

5 Likes

yes, yes! Two different types of fragility, what a roller-coaster this is