Usman has mental breakdown on snapchat (IG) and tells his fans to kill themselves

Dooshman.

1 Like

ā€œHahah when did Colby take Usman down? Oh ya he didnā€™t lol. Edit: he did so I was wrongā€

:joy: :rofl:

Fucking clown looks up stats more than he watches fights

lol tough guy behind the screen. Oh no, someone on here actually has a life n a business so I look up stats cause I donā€™t remember the thousands of fights I watched. Gosh what a fucking clown! Even a bigger clown for admitting I was wrong. Ugh you are so right n smart!

4 Likes

I was looking for a mental breakdown, but I didnā€™t see one.

Iā€™m sure your teenager brain has trouble comprehending the problem with your OP.

Iā€™m with you. He reminds me of Woodley, always pulling the race card bullshit

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

Actually, what really happened is that you didnā€™t actually watch the fight, which only happened two months ago, and instead you took the time out of your busy business owning life to look up the stats of the fight (where the UFC discounted the TD), made erroneous claims, started calling people names, and now youā€™re trying to save face on a karate forum :joy: btw You never admitted you were wrong until it was pointed out to you by other members in the thread, retard.

Not sure Iā€™m believing khazmat has better wrestling than Colby. Unproven so far

lol he won a bronze in the Junior Russian Nationals and was a several time national champ when he moved to Sweden.

Heā€™d mop the floor with Colby.

Oh sorry daddy hurt your feelings calling you a gay boy. Ya I watched the fight iā€™m just not obsessed over remembering everything so If I get it wrong some dude online is gonna attack me ohhhhh no sooooo scary. So Usmans been taken down one time in his UFC career so that means Khamzats gonna beat him in the wrestling department?

Swedish wrestling aint shit compared to US unless we are talking female.

Shit, didnā€™t know Khamzat placed with a bronze medal on the Russian wrestling nationalsā€¦very impressive. I believe thatā€™s more impressive than being a national wresling champ in Sweden.

2 Likes