Vera vs Rothwell HW fight @ 164

yellow wrkahlc - This TBA character better not stand with Diego. Phone Post 3.0

I hope it's Nate Diaz. Phone Post

Vera vs. Rothwell?...In a "loser leaves town" match?...Inside a steel cage?! ....Yea, not interested. Phone Post

This fight doesn't have much bearing on the division, I just like to watch Vera fight. I'd rather watch him than Diego nowadays. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - 

I'm interested. Two guys that can easily make 206, that I think can only beat each other at HW and noone else really.

Getting voted down for posting mma news is lame though.

Its not like I made the fight. Phone Post

I think your VDs might be from your SN?

I'm looking forward to seeing Brandon back at HW.

Vera was overpowered at 205. Rothwell by doing what Sylvia did. Phone Post 3.0

Once he wins the hw belt, is he planning on going to lw to win that belt? Phone Post

*lhw Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - 

Once he wins the hw belt, is he planning on going to lw to win that belt? Phone Post

Vera is planning on taking all the belts. He's putting all the divisions on notice. 

big heavyweight verses a 205er

big heavyweight verses a 205er

Whaattt!?

Awesome, questionable, but i'll take it Phone Post

LOL @ them ever releasing Vera. If they haven't done it by now, they'll never do it.

Interdasting matchup Phone Post 3.0

Very wins by KO via speed advantage. I hope. He only loses to top guys. Jones, Couture, Shogun, Sylvia, Werdum. Those are some of the all time greats.

Rothwell via vicious brutal KO Phone Post 3.0

2xAA - in other words.....he got lazy to train again and can't make 205

I don't think he has any clue how nice the UFC has been to him. He should be thanking them for every fight he gets.

I trained with Vera when he was on the east coast like 2 years ago, he has a HUGE frame if he put on some muscle and picks up a win to get his confidence back he could fit in well with the HW division. Phone Post 3.0

He looked good at HW when he first started fighting in the UFC, but I don't think we will see the same style he had then.Also i think the talent is on another level then when he first fought at HW.
I always enjoy seeing fighters turn their career around and get some decent wins,especially at the back end of their fighting career.Hopefully he can put on some exciting fights.

how has Rothwell got that many wins?

No thank you. Phone Post