Vera vs stann who wins and why?

Who wins and why? Forgive me if this is a repost I don't have search on phone. I think stann. Phone Post 3.0

Vera is a lot better on paper but he's better than almost everyone on paper. He's also a lot bigger though. Phone Post

Stann beats Vera's ass.

Stann knocks him into tomorrow at 205

Stann because he has a great career after fighting

Stann because Vera looked like total shit against a total shit looking Shogun, and got KO'd.

He also looked pretty bad about ten fights before that.

Stann Ko's him in the first round with ease.

Maybe Vera is better on paper but nowhere else Phone Post 3.0

LOL, Vera wins, no contest there. Everyone here is voting with their emotions. Vera has more experience, more heart, more skill and bigger size.

Verdict: Vera crushes Stann.

If stann loses ill KO vera on UFC undisputed my damn self. Phone Post

GarlicSauce - LOL, Vera wins, no contest there. Everyone here is voting with their emotions. Vera has more experience, more heart, more skill and bigger size.

Verdict: Vera crushes Stann.

I'm not voting with emotion. Have you not seen how Vera has fought in his last five fights or so?

He gets tired WAY too quickly, and the best he can do in a fight (The first round) hasn't finished anyone since 2009.

The guy's last win was a TOUGH win for him against ELLIOT MARSHALL, in a fight where he got rocked, and Marshall isn't even that good of a striker, MUCH less of a striker than Veraq himself.

Stann is ten times better a striker then Marshall and has MUCH more power.

Stann KO's him in the first round imho.

Vera retires Stan. He is bigger and pretty much better at everything. Stan doesn't have much of a choice. Also Marines vs Air Force type fight. Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum - Vera retires Stan. He is bigger and pretty much better at everything. Stan doesn't have much of a choice. Also Marines vs Air Force type fight. Phone Post 3.0

Uhhhh...

Stann is retired jimmy. Phone Post

I think stann has the chin to make it a brawl and ko Vera Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum - Vera retires Stan. He is bigger and pretty much better at everything. Stan doesn't have much of a choice. Also Marines vs Air Force type fight. Phone Post 3.0

Refer to my earlier post, all truth in it.

I don't hate Vera or anything either.

Vera hasn't looked good since George Bush was president and Stann is just a really powerful guy with decent all around skill. Kind of a tossup.

Zuffa, make it happen Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Vera hasn't looked good since George Bush was president and Stann is just a really powerful guy with decent all around skill. Kind of a tossup.

Zuffa, make it happen Phone Post 3.0

Retired Phone Post

I didn't think this would be much of a discussion when I first opened the thread to be honest.

Vera just hasn't been very good for a LONG time.

Stann. Why? Cos I like him better Phone Post

Kentpaul - Stann because he has a great career after fighting

Vera was part owner of city boxing as of 10 years ago and founded and is part owner of Alliance MMA now. He makes more money outside of fighting than Stann will in the 6 hours a month he'll get for UFC gigs.

heavyweightmma - I didn't think this would be much of a discussion when I first opened the thread to be honest.

Vera just hasn't been very good for a LONG time.
Since George bush was president Phone Post 3.0