Vera vs stann who wins and why?

GarlicSauce - LOL, Vera wins, no contest there. Everyone here is voting with their emotions. Vera has more experience, more heart, more skill and bigger size.

Verdict: Vera crushes Stann.
More heart? Lol Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - 
nolabrum - 
Mustard Tiger -
GarlicSauce - Vera has more experience, more heart, more skill and bigger size.
That's a new level of retard right there.
Other then the more heart part which can't be proven. He is pretty much spot on. How is that a retarded post? Phone Post 3.0

Because he likes Stann and he got offended that not 100% of the posts he saw here were all praise for him.

Your stupidity is at an all-time high.

Vera in a mma fight. Stann in being a better human being. Phone Post 3.0

Stann via heart. Phone Post

Stann finishes Vera within two rounds. Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - 
heavyweightmma - 
i remember halloween - 
GarlicSauce - LOL, Vera wins, no contest there. Everyone here is voting with their emotions. Vera has more experience, more heart, more skill and bigger size.

Verdict: Vera crushes Stann.

Vera has more heart?  You realize we are talking about Brandon Vera, right?

I was gonna say this yesterday. After a couple of punches he just seems lost in the cage these past couple of years.

This guy doesn't seem to have much left imho from what I've seen the last 4-5 years from him.

Does he quit after those "couple of punches"? No, he keeps on going. He was robbed in his fight against Werdum. And against Jones and Shogun, he ate an enormous amount of punishment and didn't quit. He got his skull broken in the process too. You should rewatch some of his fights.

You are either Brandon Vera himself trolling us or Corky from Life Goes On.

MartialArtsMixed - Vera in a mma fight. Stann in being a better human being. Phone Post 3.0
How did you come to this conclusion? Do you personally know these guys? You have spent time with them and made an observation? Or are you going by what you have heard/seen on tv? Phone Post 3.0

Vera gets embarrassed in this fight hes a far cry from the guy that wanted to be a 2 div champ

Face it. He never panned out and never will

Oh and where is all that great wrestling and bjj he was supposed to have? Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum -
MartialArtsMixed - Vera in a mma fight. Stann in being a better human being. Phone Post 3.0
How did you come to this conclusion? Do you personally know these guys? You have spent time with them and made an observation? Or are you going by what you have heard/seen on tv? Phone Post 3.0
Good point. I can easily judge Stann on his Slipknot tat. Phone Post 3.0

Stann plays bongos on Vera while he cries

vera

Vera all day he's to technical for Stann on the feet jus like Bisping was

Stann w 1 arm tied behind his back Phone Post 3.0

MT11 - Stann w 1 arm tied behind his back Phone Post 3.0
Ok now you're just being ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0