Very Interesting Quote from Forrests' Book

From page 19 of Got Fight

"... you don't want to be that guy who quits in the ring - that's unforgiveable. If you quit because you don't want to get hit anymore, you took the hairy vagina way out. If you want to be a man, take the hits and get knocked the fuck out. My philosophy on getting knocked out is that it renders you unconscious and numb, so why worry about it."

I just started reading it and wasn't impressed. But the irony of this quote is golden and worth well over $25.

sage

Does anyone have the proper GIF to post with this quote?

Does nobody else get the irony of that quote in light of his last fight?

Irony? What irony?

Forrest didn't give up against Anderson - he got KOed.

Somebody post the picture of Forrest out cold on the mat and end this thread.

Takes a hairy vagina to know a hairy vagina.

Crocop'sLeftLeg - Irony? What irony?

Are you blind or retarded? He was fully conscious and lifted up his arm towards Anderson with a gesture of wanting no more. Watch it again.

sage77 - 

Are you blind or retarded? He was fully conscious and lifted up his arm towards Anderson with a gesture of wanting no more. Watch it again.

Pretty sure thats when your heart is trying to pull you up but your brain isnt letting it.

Stop being a disrespectful prick. Griffin manned up and took the fight against the supposed best fighter in the world. He was done after the first knockdown, shook it off and tried to carry on.

You've probably never stepped in a cage at all, so what right do you have to shit on a warrior like Forrest just because he took a bad beating?

C U N T

just bought this shit like 4 hours ago, closin in on pg 100...id say its pretty good actually got some funny points where i was actually catchin myself laughin out loud

Bisping Fan - 
sage77 - 

Pretty sure thats when your heart is trying to pull you up but your brain isnt letting it.

Stop being a disrespectful prick. Griffin manned up and took the fight against the supposed best fighter in the world. He was done after the first knockdown, shook it off and tried to carry on.

You've probably never stepped in a cage at all, so what right do you have to shit on a warrior like Forrest just because he took a bad beating?

C U N T

I have to admit, you must be somewhat tough, to even show your username here after that embarrassment you've got balls.

Forrest tapped against Rashad and Anderson.

The irony is strong. Also his lexicon isn't funny at all.

Looked KO'd to me.

gusto -  i read some of his book, i liked forrest more before i read his book. in light of his book, i laughed a lot before during and after his fight with the spider

Forrest is what he said you do not want to be

story97 - 
Bisping Fan - 
sage77 - 

C U N T

I have to admit, you must be somewhat tough, to even show your username here after that embarrassment you've got balls.

No way

Bisping is a legend. He went over to the states and won the ultimate fighter season 3 and became a solid contender in both the lightheavyweight and middleweight divisions.

Michael Bisping got KTFO by one of the all time greats in MMA. Most British MMA fighters will never make it as far as getting to step in the cage with a fighter anywhere close to Dan Henderson's skill set/legacy.

Although he did try to wind the American team up on TUF, he was mostly doing it so his team didnt have to and could keep their minds on the fights. You cant question how badly Bisping wanted the UK fighters to get hold of the opportunity of a lifetime.

Bisping Fan has run out of tampons again.
I didn't shit on Forrest as you suggest young lady.
I simply posted a quote of his that seems quite discordant with the way his last fight ended.

Wow...an intelligent Bisping fan. Way to go man.

I'm being serious. Most of his fans are blind nuthuggers. Although you seem to like him a bit too much (I wouldn't come close to calling him a legend in worldwide MMA), that happens with most people to a lot of fighters.

Bisping Fan - 
story97 - 
Bisping Fan - 
sage77 - 

C U N T

No way

Bisping is a legend. He went over to the states and won the ultimate fighter season 3 and became a solid contender in both the lightheavyweight and middleweight divisions.

Michael Bisping got KTFO by one of the all time greats in MMA. Most British MMA fighters will never make it as far as getting to step in the cage with a fighter anywhere close to Dan Henderson's skill set/legacy.

Although he did try to wind the American team up on TUF, he was mostly doing it so his team didnt have to and could keep their minds on the fights. You cant question how badly Bisping wanted the UK fighters to get hold of the opportunity of a lifetime.

I saw your 1st post (I think) a day or two AFTER the Bisping slaying, I wondered to myself, is this some kid that just got his heartbroken because his favorite fighter just got blasted and still has the balls to rock the screen name?? I actually kind of felt bad when I put myself in your shoes. We've all been there.

Voted up for being a stand up guy.

forrest did not quit wtf are you guys talking about. he put his hands up in a defencive posture. the reff stopped the fight after a knockdown and it wasnt the first knockdown either. forrest would have gotten up to get knocked down again if he could have. wtf?

Swordslasher -  Wow...an intelligent Bisping fan. Way to go man.

I'm being serious. Most of his fans are blind nuthuggers. Although you seem to like him a bit too much (I wouldn't come close to calling him a legend in worldwide MMA), that happens with most people to a lot of fighters.

I didnt mean "Legend" in a literal sense, in the UK its just a phrase describing someone you like lol. Although he is a legend in British MMA, but nowhere close on a worldwide scale.

I like Dan Henderson (who doesnt) so I didnt have hard feelings after the fight. A lot of people take the Bisping hate to heart and think of it as a personal attack on their country but to be honest with you amongst most intelligent British mma fans, Bisping isnt actually very liked!

nhbMIKE - forrest did not quit wtf are you guys talking about. he put his hands up in a defencive posture. the reff stopped the fight after a knockdown and it wasnt the first knockdown either. forrest would have gotten up to get knocked down again if he could have. wtf?

I disagree. I watched the GIF about 50 times. He wanted no more. Watch it again; then, learn how to spell. Good spelling and grammar will make your future posts more credible.