VFC: 13 LINE UP

kendrick, he does wear gi pants. they are god damn good luck against me though (as i just had a flashback of him choking me out).

Luther was scheduled, but had to pull out as a co worker came down with the mumps. He is covering his shifts for the next ten days straight and couldnt focus on training. I never thought in a hundred years that I would lose a fighter to the case of the mumps... I heard that rickets is next :p

TTT

ttt

ttt...

ttt

TTT for Saturday.

TTT

Good luck this weekend guys

Aaron - impose your will - you have the strength advantage - USE IT. Joe is a tough fighter - make sure you go in with the right head.

TTT

ttt

how heavy and old is ken luthor?

All watch out for P-Town's panted toe head kick. It is brutal!!!

I showed him an arm triangle choke from the bottom of half guard yesterday, and I am sure he will be handing them out like reversible vesectomies!!!!!!! Opponents beware!

Ken is 185lbs. I think he is in his mid-thirties.

yes... beware. they will be coming like reversible vesectamies... haha.. thanks matt. i'll be in a couple days next week in the morning. that was fun... "NO, NO TO HIS FUC**** ARMPITS FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!"...

its not an arm triangle - its the SUPER SEEKER

or as Chad - THE GRINDER - calls it

the ME HEHEHEHHEHE RRRR ME EHHEHEHEHEHEHE

ttt

TTT

Tickets are going very well its going to be pack house once again!

Hotel:
Royal Colonial Inn
1402 South Jeffers Street
308-534-3630

Reservation is under fighters name.  Fighters may check in as early as 3:00 PM on Friday.

Also, if anyone else is coming in for the fights, we get a block discount rate of $44 a night!

* Make sure whoever is making reservations tells the the hotel that they are with Victory Fighting Championship.  That's the only way they'll get the discount.  Let everyone know that they will not get a cheaper rate unless they're willing to stay in a cockroach hotel!  Let's push everybody to get a room there!!!

Weigh ins are at 7:00 on Friday night at:
The Touchdown Club/Cedar Bowl
1100 South Jeffers
North Platte
(308) 532-2800

(Fighters will be allowed a one pound varience for weight)

Fighters will need to report to the D&N Event Center at 5:30 on Saturday.

D&N EVENT CENTER
501 East Walker Road
North Platte

Lets get ready to ROCK!
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_18eb5c37-9a76-4f21-aa73-6837e7a7d695 -->

TTT