Vid of Canelo vs Golovkin WWE-type announcement

SinCityHustler -
stevekt - 
LBJ - 
stevekt -
SinCityHustler - Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

WWE would have had guys pulling up in ambulances and chugging beer UFC would have had a food fight and one participant storming off the stage crying.

LOL.

You are a fucking idiot. 

Why am I an idiot? I was laughing at the OP for telling us to Google a boxer that pioneered promotional interviews when in fact that boxer is on record as saying he patterned his on camera behavior after a pro-wrestler.

There's your answer. You were not bright enough to figure out I'm not OP.
LOL. I am an idiot!

TheThrill - GGG is getting a lil up there in age isn't he?

Yeah 35. He didn't look as good his last fight so maybe Canelo was smart to wait for this fight.

stevekt -
SinCityHustler -
stevekt - 
LBJ - 
stevekt -
SinCityHustler - Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

WWE would have had guys pulling up in ambulances and chugging beer UFC would have had a food fight and one participant storming off the stage crying.

LOL.

You are a fucking idiot. 

Why am I an idiot? I was laughing at the OP for telling us to Google a boxer that pioneered promotional interviews when in fact that boxer is on record as saying he patterned his on camera behavior after a pro-wrestler.

There's your answer. You were not bright enough to figure out I'm not OP.
LOL. I am an idiot!
Smart idiot. That's not bad.

ThunderlipsTapped - 
Marlo Sansfield -

Cassius Clay stole Gorgeous George's act, a pro wrestler. He has admitted it interviews.
Lol this!
OP, you fucking mark, haha

And here's another one.

Either OP is brilliant or these other guys are just not too sharp.

SinCityHustler - 
ThunderlipsTapped - 
Marlo Sansfield -

Cassius Clay stole Gorgeous George's act, a pro wrestler. He has admitted it interviews.
Lol this!

And here's another one.

op or not you're wrong. even after your extensive research.

wu jitsu - 
SinCityHustler - 
ThunderlipsTapped - 
Marlo Sansfield -

Lol this!

And here's another one.

op or not you're wrong. even after your extensive research.

OP cleared up for me he meant pro wrestling and not WWE.

I still believe modern boxing got their promotional style start from Ali, but if you say I'm wrong, it's certainly not going to hurt my feelings.

Some have mentioned Ali got it from George. That's a cool tidbit I didn't know. That's cool too.

TheThrill - GGG is getting a lil up there in age isn't he?

He definitely looked beatable in the Jacobs fight.

without Russian voice-over

SinCityHustler - Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

Yeah because the lights would dim during a fighters interview, a video package plays then his next highly hyped opponent comes out. 

Its a classic WWE promo.  But sure, boxing did it first... whatever makes you sleep better at night faggot! 

BrocksEliteStandUp - 
SinCityHustler - Disagree OP. Boxing figured out the promotion thing long before WWE existed. Heck, long before WWF existed. Google a guy named Cassius Clay and his marketing/promoting techniques. This was entirely boxing style.

Yeah because the lights would dim during a fighters interview, a video package plays then his next highly hyped opponent comes out. 

Its a classic WWE promo.  But sure, boxing did it first... whatever makes you sleep better at night faggot! 

This. touch was spot on. Not sure why people are giving him shit. I'd love to see a vid of this being done in boxing.

DaddyRich -
BrocksEliteStandUp - 

This. touch was spot on. Not sure why people are giving him shit. I'd love to see a vid of this being done in boxing.

I don't think people are giving me shit. It's just a friendly teasing because my track record with thread titles is pretty clean.

TheThrill - GGG is getting a lil up there in age isn't he?

Mayweather was older than GGG when he fought Canelo.

Great fight. I'm going with Golovkin via stoppage from a body shot. Late in the fight.

Stern -

Great fight. I'm going with Golovkin via stoppage from a body shot. Late in the fight.

Don't think so, but would love to see it happen. I've got GGG by decision