Vid: Tito Ortiz training one day before injury

Yes, the whole Bellator situation with this card is strange in many ways and for many reasons (read Dave Doyle's new colum over at MMA Fighting for a great take on it) but Ortiz could very well have had a fracture in his neck and do that type of workout. 

Heres the interview after the training session. He says hes "focused and healthy".

iPhone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSJ3RQ36ik

Letibleu - 

tito full of shit?

Voted The Fuck Up.

Wow. Pretty bad. Arm punches all day. Firing from low. Terrible technique.

Pfftt.. weak sauce. Does Tito know that Kurt Angle won an Olympic gold medal with a broken freakin' neck?! Phone Post

looked stiff there

perhaps he was injured all along, and only just realized he cant win like that

MoomBah - 

Heres the interview after the training session. He says hes "focused and healthy".

iPhone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSJ3RQ36ik

" Do you want to go live in that fishbowl? It's all green and mercury. I was like No! " Tito RT

Good thing he got out of that fishbowl unscaved, mentally, almost.

He looks the shits in that vid. Slow, unbalanced and gassing by the look of it. Time to hang em up Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - 
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

I believe his spine is the problem:)

Cindy

Wow you really are an ignorant cunt

Unimpressive. Looks slow, rampage would've eaten him up! Phone Post 3.0

That put me to sleep Phone Post

Bellator Fan - 
Auswilliam -
sickdarce - 
CindyO -
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

Cindy

Really?
He is a legend in this sport. Your a never been. Keep quiet while men are talking.

Having said that, Tito has issues and they have caught up with him. That doesn't mean he is a coward. Phone Post 3.0

voted up.
This Phone Post 3.0

Cindy's always been a sour cunt and only supports UFC related things

. Phone Post

CindyO -

Cindy

Dummie Phone Post

Not pivoting his rear foot, or following through with his hip on those straight rights, very laboured/ arm punching going on, very indicitive of a spine/ neck injury Phone Post 3.0

Waaaah!!!!!

Cindy

JerodR - The PPV was about to bomb and they pulled the plug. This whole thing has BS written all over it. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

Waaaah!!!!!

Cindy

Somebody needs to strangle you with their bare hands. Phone Post

Tito is the man, he came back and beat Bader in the UFC after spinal fusion surgery. If he is too injured to fight, it must be bad. Cindy and DFW are the biggest fighter bashers to post on this forum, disgraceful.

Careful Cindy O or he just might Jena you!