Vid: Tito Ortiz training one day before injury

CindyO - 

Waaaah!!!!!

Cindy

Shut the fuck up.

CindyO -
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

I believe his spine is the problem:)

Cindy

Ah go fuck yourself you dumb whore. How many world titles have you won? Phone Post 3.0

lol at the huge quote from himself on the gym wall.

Lol@ any fighter telling anyone about any injury. Just because your camera crew shows up doesnt mean a fighter is gonna tell you everything. Phone Post

IDGAF about Tito, but Cindy just outed herself with that dumb fucking comment.

Can someone please give me a link to Cindy's fight record? Phone Post

Glovegate - 
CindyO - 

Waaaah!!!!!

Cindy

Shut the fuck up.

I started watching MMA because of Chuck, so you can imagine I'm not the biggest Tito fan. But it does seem very possible he was laboring through an injury, in that video(IMO). I wouldn't wish an injury on any fighter, so I hope Tito gets healthy.

Listen at all these ladies men and the language they are throwing around. Bitch, whore, cunt.... What's the matter with y'all, the years and years of constant rejection has finally boiled over??? Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

Cindy

Way to kick someone when they are down. I dont know if tito has done anything to you personally, id like to think he has with how much u carry on. If ur merely sticking up for dana its pathetic, hes doing a good enuff job embarrasing himself over this, no need for you to have to as well. (I should mention i like both tito and dana and think they are both being childish in this latest issue). he broke his neck, hes not scared. Noone should be enjoying the fact he has a serious injury. Phone Post 3.0

I see what you did there...

Kinda embarrassing
I don't wish ill will towards any fighter but his time is over.

Why is it surprising that he was training the day before he was injured?

sickdarce -
CindyO -

Cindy

Really?
He is a legend in this sport. Your a never been. Keep quiet while men are talking.

Having said that, Tito has issues and they have caught up with him. That doesn't mean he is a coward. Phone Post 3.0
Stfu dude. She's entitled to her opinion like you. Lol at men are talking. You're probably some donut eatin dick sucker Phone Post 3.0

BengalWACO - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Cindy,

How can someone like you who does such nice things for people who are in need turn around and be such a jerk/bitch/asshole or whatever the fuck to a person who has given his life to a sport that we all enjoy? I used to think you were a genuine person but the more and more you type it appears that you do not support people that have anything bad to say about Dana White. I am really befuddled but it really doesn't matter to me one way or another. I just always pictured you as a good person who doesn't wish people ill. Pictured wrong. Have a good day/night/morning...

Walter T.

so true, it used to bother me also, amazes me that Cindy can be so obnoxious when it comes to any fighter that has gotten on the wrong side of Dana and literally try and channel DFW's attitude, yet be so considerate and effortful for people at other times. Now I just do my best to ignore the ridiculous, obnoxious comments and focus on the good ones.

But Cindy, while you're happy to denigrate Tito, maybe mention to the boss that he wouldn't have a company and all his money without what Tito did during the dark years.

And while you are at that, maybe you can tell us how you justify a stab at the 'spine' of a guy who fought:

Wand
Vladdy
Ken back when he was still scary
Frank in his prime
Randy
Chuck
Rashad
Griffin
Machida

count the titles up, and tell me how the fuck ANYONE who is willing to get locked in a cage and fight that list could EVER be accused of having 'no spine'

Granted he hasnt always made the best business decisions or represented himself in the best light, but your comments on a great of the sport are disgusting, and Dana's constant derision about Tito being a dummy are even worse.
The guy gave his all to this sport and its arguable it wouldnt even be around in its current guise without him, show some respect.

HarryPalms -
BengalWACO - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Cindy,

How can someone like you who does such nice things for people who are in need turn around and be such a jerk/bitch/asshole or whatever the fuck to a person who has given his life to a sport that we all enjoy? I used to think you were a genuine person but the more and more you type it appears that you do not support people that have anything bad to say about Dana White. I am really befuddled but it really doesn't matter to me one way or another. I just always pictured you as a good person who doesn't wish people ill. Pictured wrong. Have a good day/night/morning...

Walter T.

so true, it used to bother me also, amazes me that Cindy can be so obnoxious when it comes to any fighter that has gotten on the wrong side of Dana and literally try and channel DFW's attitude, yet be so considerate and effortful for people at other times. Now I just do my best to ignore the ridiculous, obnoxious comments and focus on the good ones.

But Cindy, while you're happy to denigrate Tito, maybe mention to the boss that he wouldn't have a company and all his money without what Tito did during the dark years.

And while you are at that, maybe you can tell us how you justify a stab at the 'spine' of a guy who fought:

Wand
Vladdy
Ken back when he was still scary
Frank in his prime
Randy
Chuck
Rashad
Griffin
Machida

count the titles up, and tell me how the fuck ANYONE who is willing to get locked in a cage and fight that list could EVER be accused of having 'no spine'

Granted he hasnt always made the best business decisions or represented himself in the best light, but your comments on a great of the sport are disgusting, and Dana's constant derision about Tito being a dummy are even worse.
The guy gave his all to this sport and its arguable it wouldnt even be around in its current guise without him, show some respect.

Lol @ you thinking she actually thought about what she was saying. She's simply an echo of Dana's douchey attitude. Phone Post

At times yes. and its a shame. I'm simply asking Cindy to think about what she said in context, rather than call her comments 'cunty'.

Sorry if you have a problem with that.

Stop bitching about Cindy. Like it or not she does more for the sport everyday just by being employed by the UFC then 90% of the people here. You can always tell who still lives with their parents by the quality of their posts. Phone Post

CombatIns - Stop bitching about Cindy. Like it or not she does more for the sport everyday just by being employed by the UFC then 90% of the people here. You can always tell who still lives with their parents by the quality of their posts. Phone Post

So because she's employed by the UFC she has a free pass to be as much of a bitch as she wants? Nevermind the fact that the person she's calling a coward is in her employer's freaking hall of fame. Phone Post

CombatIns - 

Stop bitching about Cindy. Like it or not she does more for the sport everyday just by being employed by the UFC then 90% of the people here. You can always tell who still lives with their parents by the quality of their posts. Phone Post

I've attended 3 events and paid for more than 50 UFC ppvs. Does that give me carte blanche to fighter bash?

Because Cindy organizes some meet and greets, which incidentally are in the interests of her bosses, everyone gives her a pass to shill and shill hard. That doesn't change the fact that her posts are garbage.

But arguing this point on a site in bed with Zuffa is pretty futile and not worth getting bent out of shape about. Ignore her and you'll be better off.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0