Vid: Tito Ortiz training one day before injury

I delivered U - 
Bellator Fan - 
Auswilliam -
sickdarce - 
CindyO -
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

I believe his spine is the problem:)

Cindy

Really?
He is a legend in this sport. Your a never been. Keep quiet while men are talking.

Having said that, Tito has issues and they have caught up with him. That doesn't mean he is a coward. Phone Post 3.0

voted up.
This Phone Post 3.0

Look at all the bitch cunts voting eachother up.

JerodR - The PPV was about to bomb and they pulled the plug. This whole thing has BS written all over it. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. They are lying and Tito is not injured enough to pull out of the fight. The ticket sales are awful and they knew the buy rate was going to be horrible.

Better to put it on Spike and make more via ad revenue than through PPV buys so they put it on cable for free.

A lot of people showing their ovaries in here Phone Post 3.0

john joe -
MoomBah - 
"Rampage vs. Tito is no longer happening. It was announced earlier today that Tito Ortiz was forced to pull out due to a fractured neck he suffered in training. Ortiz should maybe inquire about a career as a professional poker player as he may have the greatest bluff face ever. We paid Oritz a visit two days ago at his training camp at the PTC Training Center in Huntington Beach, CA where he worked out for us.

If you ask us, he looked fine and made no mention of the injury or showed any body language that he was hurt. Look at the images below to see Ortiz training with a fractured neck."

i was out in LA three weeks ago and went to his gym to do a thing and he was clearly having neck problems. Ive got an unpublished video interview where his posture is noticeably stiff, the way you are when youre babying something, and after the interview, i asked off the record if his neck was bad and he said it was and he hadnt been able to train that week

i think "fractured neck" is some PR guy going over the top but tito definitely 100 per cent had an existing neck problem at the time i was there.
Boom. I think it should get chilly up in here for Cindy. Phone Post 3.0

The one person who truly :-D a reason to be upset is Eddie Alvarez. He was gonna get ppv points. Has anybody interviewed him on this? Phone Post

CombatIns - The one person who truly :-D a reason to be upset is Eddie Alvarez. He was gonna get ppv points. Has anybody interviewed him on this? Phone Post

By PPV points, do you mean an extra $4? Phone Post

The Lysine Contingency -
CombatIns - The one person who truly :-D a reason to be upset is Eddie Alvarez. He was gonna get ppv points. Has anybody interviewed him on this? Phone Post

By PPV points, do you mean an extra $4? Phone Post

Basically, at least it would have been a moral victory though Phone Post

CombatIns - 

Stop bitching about Cindy. Like it or not she does more for the sport everyday just by being employed by the UFC then 90% of the people here. You can always tell who still lives with their parents by the quality of their posts. Phone Post

But I don't work for Zuffa/UFC/DW/etc. Folks do wonder sometimes about it, though. Just have a couple of friends that do:)

And LOL@ the comments to my posts about Tito!!! I don't give a shit what you think and what you have to say about them won't change a dayum thing. Buy a blue name and put my ass on ignore if you don't want to read them, mkay? Wanna kiss a fighters ass like he's the 2nd coming of Christ, pick another one, IMO... except Randy:)

Cindy

fryingarmbar - Because Cindy organizes some meet and greets, which incidentally are in the interests of her bosses, everyone gives her a pass to shill and shill hard. That doesn't change the fact that her posts are garbage.

But arguing this point on a site in bed with Zuffa is pretty futile and not worth getting bent out of shape about. Ignore her and you'll be better off.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

My boss couldn't tell you what the acronym UFC stands for=)

Cindy

john joe - 
MoomBah - 
"Rampage vs. Tito is no longer happening. It was announced earlier today that Tito Ortiz was forced to pull out due to a fractured neck he suffered in training. Ortiz should maybe inquire about a career as a professional poker player as he may have the greatest bluff face ever. We paid Oritz a visit two days ago at his training camp at the PTC Training Center in Huntington Beach, CA where he worked out for us.

If you ask us, he looked fine and made no mention of the injury or showed any body language that he was hurt. Look at the images below to see Ortiz training with a fractured neck."

i was out in LA three weeks ago and went to his gym to do a thing and he was clearly having neck problems. Ive got an unpublished video interview where his posture is noticeably stiff, the way you are when youre babying something, and after the interview, i asked off the record if his neck was bad and he said it was and he hadnt been able to train that week

i think "fractured neck" is some PR guy going over the top but tito definitely 100 per cent had an existing neck problem at the time i was there.

JJ, do you think he would release an X-ray of his broken neck (like UFC fighters have done with their injuries) to shut the haters up or do you think you would get a big "no can do" in response? Thanks!

Cindy

CindyO - 
CombatIns - 

Stop bitching about Cindy. Like it or not she does more for the sport everyday just by being employed by the UFC then 90% of the people here. You can always tell who still lives with their parents by the quality of their posts. Phone Post

But I don't work for Zuffa/UFC/DW/etc. Folks do wonder sometimes about it, though. Just have a couple of friends that do:)

And LOL@ the comments to my posts about Tito!!! I don't give a shit what you think and what you have to say about them won't change a dayum thing. Buy a blue name and put my ass on ignore if you don't want to read them, mkay? Wanna kiss a fighters ass like he's the 2nd coming of Christ, pick another one, IMO... except Randy:)

Cindy

So I provide you a with a list of former champions that Tito has fought, three quarters of his fights have been against champs, and ask you to justify your suggestions that he is spineless and this is the best response you have?

I dont normally knock you, because I think you have done really good things in other areas, but this is a fucking pathetic post and defence.

I have had blue name in the past and would happily ignore your nonsense and blatantly biased posts, but I am not going to spend money on a site that selectively enforces its rules.
You blatantly fighter bash and get away with it because of your connections while others get warned and banned.

Weak.

CindyO - 
CombatIns - 

Cindy

I'll be one of the first ones to laugh at Tito for all the stupid shit he says. I don't " believe " he broke his neck either BUT...

To call him spineless is beyong retarded, you need your head examined because this goes beyond towing your friend's " line " .

Just think about who he's fought...seriously, are you retarded?

beyong = beyond

are you retarded = you're a cunt

sickdarce - Tito posted an Xray of his injury. Phone Post 3.0

wasn't aware...

Did he say how long he's known about this injury? If he knew about this for the last couple of months and still tried to profit off promoting his product(s), that would be dirtbaggish.

Still wouldn't make him spineless though.

CindyO -
CombatIns -  Stop bitching about Cindy. Like it or not she does more for the sport everyday just by being employed by the UFC then 90% of the people here. You can always tell who still lives with their parents by the quality of their posts. Phone Post

Cindy

Am I the only one starting to think Cindy is Dana's troll account? Phone Post

Lol at several guys talking mad shit about Tito, but Cindy makes a crack about him being scared and people start flipping their shit likes it 1950. FFS. Phone Post

SRTGEO -
I delivered U - 
Bellator Fan - 
Auswilliam -
sickdarce - 
CindyO -
Mertvaya Ruka - got a cracked skull now got a cracked neck, he can't catch a break it seems.

Cindy

Really?
He is a legend in this sport. Your a never been. Keep quiet while men are talking.

Having said that, Tito has issues and they have caught up with him. That doesn't mean he is a coward. Phone Post 3.0

voted up.
This Phone Post 3.0

Your mother posts here? Whats her screen name?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -
SRTGEO -
I delivered U - 
Bellator Fan - 
Auswilliam -
sickdarce - 
CindyO -

Cindy

Really?

voted up.
This Phone Post 3.0

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure he was on your side? Phone Post

The Lysine Contingency -
CindyO -
SRTGEO -
I delivered U - 
Bellator Fan - 
Auswilliam -
sickdarce - 
CindyO -

Cindy

Really?

voted up.
This Phone Post 3.0

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure he was on your side? Phone Post

LOL. White knighting gets you nowhere these days... Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, i misread his post. I am sooo sorry! I'll vote you up;)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0