Vince McMahon, jacked at 73.

BringBackGoldy -

I’ve never seen so odd overly proportioned traps. Even on massive abusers. That’s fucked

I used to have the same barber as him years ago and would bump into him there all the time.  Cool dude.

Looks like an alien is trying to burst out of his traps brah.

PelosiesPanties -
BringBackGoldy - 

If people think that is legit, I have some ocean front proprty in Arizona I want to sell you. That shit is so doctored its unreal nobody has mentioned it.

Not really. 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Juice and photoshop

PelosiesPanties -
oranos - 
PelosiesPanties -
BringBackGoldy - 

If people think that is legit, I have some ocean front proprty in Arizona I want to sell you. That shit is so doctored its unreal nobody has mentioned it.

Not really. 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

We all know Vince is jacked and a big man BUT that doesnt change the doctored pics, his back does not look like that. lol Turn your eyes on man!

Ya but those are likely taken right after a workout with him probably taking a bunch of "light enhancing" nutrients. Of course there is gonna be some photoshopping to enhance the look but I don't think they are morphing his body.

Hurtsogood - 
notsobigmike -
Sprawl'n'Stall - People shit on PEDs but you'd rather be broken down or buffed at that age like him, Stallone and company?

They probably won’t live longer but will have lived full active life up to the time of death.

That’s an interesting point in terms of trading longevity for higher quality of life during the years that you have.  It’s a tough trade.

But here’s the thing, there are serious risks to dying early from being frail and weak as well.  Falling and breaking a hip is a very common and real risk to people in their late 60’s and beyond.  Having the muscle mass and bone density to keep yourself from falling and actually fall and not break could easily be the difference in sustaining an injury that spirals you into an earlier death at that age as well.

So yes, there are going to be some risks involved with taking the kinds of PED’s and hormones he’s taking, but he’s already in his 70’s, he’s made it to the average age most men make it to.  He’s living a super high quality of life for his age and even if he dies a couple years early because of the drugs, I could easily see how people would rather spend the last 10-15 years of their lives feeling good and lively as opposed to eaking out a couple more shitty years where you spent the last 15 years feeling like an old zombie who’s body doesn’t work anymore.

Yep

I'd do it and I'm headed down that 60 path as we speak. Gimme some.

Gancho Al Hígado -

I bet he dies in 2019. 

I bet he lives into his 90's. And that pic is from a weird angle. He's still pretty damn jacked, though not like he was 5+ years ago. 

I remember when Shane first started appearing on TV and then wrestling back in the 90's. He was soft and built nothing like his old man. Look at him now. He's built like a brick shithouse and looks exactly like Vince did when he was in his 40's and 50's. 

notsobigmike -
Hurtsogood -
notsobigmike -
Sprawl'n'Stall - People shit on PEDs but you'd rather be broken down or buffed at that age like him, Stallone and company?

They probably won’t live longer but will have lived full active life up to the time of death.

That’s an interesting point in terms of trading longevity for higher quality of life during the years that you have.  It’s a tough trade.

But here’s the thing, there are serious risks to dying early from being frail and weak as well.  Falling and breaking a hip is a very common and real risk to people in their late 60’s and beyond.  Having the muscle mass and bone density to keep yourself from falling and actually fall and not break could easily be the difference in sustaining an injury that spirals you into an earlier death at that age as well.

So yes, there are going to be some risks involved with taking the kinds of PED’s and hormones he’s taking, but he’s already in his 70’s, he’s made it to the average age most men make it to.  He’s living a super high quality of life for his age and even if he dies a couple years early because of the drugs, I could easily see how people would rather spend the last 10-15 years of their lives feeling good and lively as opposed to eaking out a couple more shitty years where you spent the last 15 years feeling like an old zombie who’s body doesn’t work anymore.

I think it all comes down to scale on the "quality of life" question.

Obviously, if you're talking 10 years of utter frailty and inability to truly participate in life, that's a very low quality.

And yes, there are risks involved by being "frail," in terms of other potential health risks.  That being said, the oldest living people I've known were not body builders or gym rats.  They had fairly "average" physiques, but a generally active lifestyle.  They certainly didn't look like Vince, but they weren't sitting around in wheelchairs drooling, either.

And a part of it comes to things like family and relationships.  If you could trade 10 years of life for a "higher quality" but the cost is that you're going to miss the birth of your grandchild or something, living a more "frail" lifestyle might be worth it.

But also, obviously, we don't know how Vince's life will play out.  Dude could live until he's 130 and bury us all because he's just doing right.  Who knows?

Yes, those are definately all factors to take into consideration. I don't really think the people living to be 100+ years old are all that relevent because they are very rare and pretty big outliers.  They've managed surpass the average life expectancy for their gender by 25-30 years in some cases.  Those types of people are probably leaning heavily on a random genetic chance that has allowed them to live that long. 

Obviously lifestyle choices effect them too, but they would have most likely lived longer than they should have regardless of how badly they treated their bodies, they are just off the charts regarding age. 

Its kind of like assuming profesional strength and conditioning coaches in the NFL know all the best methods for getting people big and strong, when in reality they inhereted all their freakishly strong, exposive athletes from the self selection anyone getting to that elite level already selects for.  Everyone they coach or train is already a genetic outlier who would have been above average in all things physical no matter what kind of training you had them do.  Do they have the best methods of getting guys big and strong?  Maybe, but just because they work with people who came to them that way doesn't mean they know how to do it with the general population. 

If Vinny Mac drops dead, it wont be because he decided to lift heavy shit. It will be because of the copious amounts of coke, speed and who knows what else he's consumed by the elephant load over the last 50+ years, combined with the stress of keeping a weird ass company afloat through the worst of times. 

Image result for vince mcmahon trump election gif

He looks fantastic for his age. 73 is not what it used to be.

notsobigmike -
Hurtsogood -
notsobigmike -

I think it all comes down to scale on the "quality of life" question.

Obviously, if you're talking 10 years of utter frailty and inability to truly participate in life, that's a very low quality.

And yes, there are risks involved by being "frail," in terms of other potential health risks.  That being said, the oldest living people I've known were not body builders or gym rats.  They had fairly "average" physiques, but a generally active lifestyle.  They certainly didn't look like Vince, but they weren't sitting around in wheelchairs drooling, either.

And a part of it comes to things like family and relationships.  If you could trade 10 years of life for a "higher quality" but the cost is that you're going to miss the birth of your grandchild or something, living a more "frail" lifestyle might be worth it.

But also, obviously, we don't know how Vince's life will play out.  Dude could live until he's 130 and bury us all because he's just doing right.  Who knows?

Fuck being weak and frail

I’m going out in a steroid fuelled jacked out of my mind blaze of glory. Just like Vinnie Mac

If that means I go at 75 rather then 85/90 I’ll take it

Image result for vince mcmahon shirtless

Image result for vince mcmahon shirtless

Related image

there was a stone cold podcast where he mentioned giving vince a hug and noticing how ridiculously huge was back was. can't remember which but he said it was mostly from either from deadlifting or bentover rows.