Vince McMahon, jacked at 73.

PelosiesPanties - 
oranos - 
PelosiesPanties -
BringBackGoldy - 

If people think that is legit, I have some ocean front proprty in Arizona I want to sell you. That shit is so doctored its unreal nobody has mentioned it.

Not really. 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

We all know Vince is jacked and a big man BUT that doesnt change the doctored pics, his back does not look like that. lol Turn your eyes on man!

Agree…the pic at the top, the guy has huge traps yet on the bottom, his traps look small…fake pic…dude is still swollen though

ufc98newb - 

there was a stone cold podcast where he mentioned giving vince a hug and noticing how ridiculously huge was back was. can't remember which but he said it was mostly from either from deadlifting or bentover rows. 

The suitcases of steroids and GH he uses probably helps a bit as well…be interesting to see how McMahon looked like if he had never taken steroids…

He is the exception, not the rule. Most guys that do that amount of steroids die early from heart attack. If you want to use Vince as an example of how to live life, so be it.

ons ear -
ufc98newb - 

there was a stone cold podcast where he mentioned giving vince a hug and noticing how ridiculously huge was back was. can't remember which but he said it was mostly from either from deadlifting or bentover rows. 

The suitcases of steroids and GH he uses probably helps a bit as well…be interesting to see how McMahon looked like if he had never taken steroids…

no doubt. the shirtless pic on this page is from probably around his early 50s, and i’d say he clearly looked better in his late 60s than he did then. only one way for that to happen. 

MM8 -

He is the exception, not the rule. Most guys that do that amount of steroids die early from heart attack. If you want to use Vince as an example of how to live life, so be it.

His on screen character is my reali life role model. 

Now get undressed and bark like a dog

Actually,  back in the 1970s, Vince McMahon was a tall,  scrawny,  guy.  In fact,  Classie Freddie Blassie used to always address McMahon with a gravely voice,  with the famous catchphrase: "McMahon! You pencil-necked geek!" Perhaps this inspired McMahon to get heavily involved in weight lifting,  bodybuilding and a massive PED regimen,  including multiple steroids and HGH?

young vince.

Image result for young vince mcmahon

young shane!

People should listen to Dorian Yates talk now.

He's more into yoga and cycling than bodybuilding now and still in his 50's

Owen heart is waiting for Vinny

Vince is a tough motherfucker

oranos -
Bigtrain2681 -
oranos -

His physician likely told him to stop taking steroids/whatever the fuck else hes on because his chance of spontaneous death is off the charts. That's why he looks like shit now.

Looks like shit? For a 73 year old? Really??

Looked fine a few months back on Smackdown dancing. Certainly not like the majority of humans that age. 

Context....please try to use it.

Oh. You’re talking bollocks. Gotcha. 

Speaking of huge Shane is a monster.

Genetic jackhammer

People are posting shots of Vince when he got huge for his feud with Austin in around 98-2002.

He wasn’t that big before or since. He’s got size but he’s not doing massive doses every day for decades to keep a look like that.

oranos -
Bigtrain2681 -
oranos -

His physician likely told him to stop taking steroids/whatever the fuck else hes on because his chance of spontaneous death is off the charts. That's why he looks like shit now.

Looks like shit? For a 73 year old? Really??

Looked fine a few months back on Smackdown dancing. Certainly not like the majority of humans that age. 

Context....please try to use it.

"the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood"

English, please try to use it.

DagwoodDogwoggle -

I would trade 10 good years right now for the (likely) 20 - 30 I have left.

I'm 46.  10 good years and I'd happily check out at 56.

Nah you wouldn't 

Vince looks good.

Somethingvto keep in mind is that average life expectancy increases with age.

For example, life expectancy for US males at birth is 76, which Vince is only three years off from.  But life expectancy for US males at age 73 is 85. So on average, someone Vince’s age has another 12 years in him.

Dagwood at 46, men your age can expect an average of 33 more years.

ufc98newb -
ons ear -
ufc98newb - 

no doubt. the shirtless pic on this page is from probably around his early 50s, and i’d say he clearly looked better in his late 60s than he did then. only one way for that to happen. 

early 50’s? dude you have no idea what early 50’s looks like lol…hes like in his mid 60’s in the pic

oranos -
ufc98newb -
ons ear -
ufc98newb - 

early 50’s? dude you have no idea what early 50’s looks like lol…hes like in his mid 60’s in the pic

The pic at the top of page 2 is 20 years old. Hee was 100% in his early 50s.