Vinny Magalhaes Cut from UFC

Would love to see Vinny take on Roger at Metamoris. Phone Post 3.0

heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -
countsavage - Maybe he will delete is life. Phone Post 3.0

Voted Down. THats fucked up. Vinny seemed like a cool guy that got caught up in trash talk.

While that comment was below the belt, vinny has always been a asshole Phone Post

This, will vote down lb420 when I can.

:) haha
Yeah thanks for that, I am against suicide for personal reasons and you are going to vote me down? You are wishing someone will end their life. You are a great guy. Phone Post 3.0

countsavage - Maybe he will delete is life. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking hell Phone Post

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman -

Fucking hell Phone Post

Watch out. Got 3 vote downs for commenting on this. Phone Post 3.0

Shows how selfish the guy really is. He has a large following here and he doesn't even care enough to thank people for the support. Looks like his motormouth ran out of gas. Or maybe the hippo syphoned the tank.

Mertvaya Ruka - man, he even deleted his twitter account? wtf.
I guess that's how you retire lol did he delete his account on here too? I wish him luck in the near future Phone Post 3.0

Ah Vinny is a funny guy who played the trashtainment game and lost. Sad to see a guy not meet a goal. He's still a BJJ superstar. Maybe he and Roger can rent a tricycle and go on a wine tasting adventure or something. Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Ah Vinny is a funny guy who played the trashtainment game and lost. Sad to see a guy not meet a goal. He's still a BJJ superstar. Maybe he and Roger can rent a tricycle and go on a wine tasting adventure or something. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO oh Jupes

They need to have you and Hocky in a balcony as the Waldorf and Statler of the UFC

Frank Gallagher -
lb420lb -

Voted Down. THats fucked up. Vinny seemed like a cool guy that got caught up in trash talk.

While that comment was below the belt, vinny has always been a asshole Phone Post

Hey Frank, I understand that but I love this sport and know that trash talk is part of the game. Gets people to pick sides. But when the fight is done, we fans should respect the fighters for the hard work that they put in.

There is no reason to say go kill yourself.

Agree? Phone Post 3.0

Wow... Phone Post 3.0

Wicked smahtMF - 

i cant stop laughing for some reason

Possibly because you're a cunt?

Asshole Phone Post 3.0

Uh? John Maguire was cut? I thought he had a fight lined up...

Everyone cut this time suckd Phone Post 3.0

He DID pee on that dude's pillow right?

I was/am still a fan but to be honest he is just pretty good at fighting, OUTSTANDING at BJJ. I think his time is better spent on the mat.

lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

Yeah thanks for that, I am against suicide for personal reasons and you are going to vote me down? You are wishing someone will end their life. You are a great guy. Phone Post 3.0
When I made this comment I though this might cause a little bit of controversy I also thought some people might find it funny. I did not realize how many would take it literally.

So have your fun if you want hating the heal.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0

countsavage -
lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

When I made this comment I though this might cause a little bit of controversy I also thought some people might find it funny. I did not realize how many would take it literally.

Dig It! Phone Post 3.0
Hey. Like I said earlier, it's all an act to entertain.

I had a bad day and responded quickly. No hate towards you or anyone. I'll vote you up tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

lb420lb -
countsavage -
lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

Dig It! Phone Post 3.0

I had a bad day and responded quickly. No hate towards you or anyone. I'll vote you up tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
It was an attempt to entertain and I would/will take it either way. Push enough and I will push back.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0

well said....Brother VU 

countsavage -
lb420lb -
countsavage -
lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

Dig It! Phone Post 3.0

It was an attempt to entertain and I would/will take it either way. Push enough and I will push back.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Dig it!! Phone Post 3.0