Vinny Magalhaes Cut from UFC

not surprizing. Can't go 1-4 in the UFC these days.

EDIT wrong post

^^I didn't vote you down btw, the only reason I vote someone down is to get them banned, and that's if I actually think other people are in on it and I ACTUALLY want to get them banned.

The point is that I think you took it too personally when it doesn't seem like a serious statement AT ALL.

heavyweightmma - ^^I didn't vote you down btw, the only reason I vote someone down is to get them banned, and that's if I actually think other people are in on it and I ACTUALLY want to get them banned.
Yeah. I just read it and got annoyed due to personal reasons.

I also did not vote you down. It's all good. Phone Post 3.0

countsavage - 
lb420lb -
countsavage -
lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -
countsavage - Maybe he will delete is life. Phone Post 3.0

Voted Down. THats fucked up. Vinny seemed like a cool guy that got caught up in trash talk.

While that comment was below the belt, vinny has always been a asshole Phone Post

This, will vote down lb420 when I can.

:) haha
Yeah thanks for that, I am against suicide for personal reasons and you are going to vote me down? You are wishing someone will end their life. You are a great guy. Phone Post 3.0
When I made this comment I though this might cause a little bit of controversy I also thought some people might find it funny. I did not realize how many would take it literally.

So have your fun if you want hating the heal.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0
Hey. Like I said earlier, it's all an act to entertain.

I had a bad day and responded quickly. No hate towards you or anyone. I'll vote you up tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
It was an attempt to entertain and I would/will take it either way. Push enough and I will push back.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0

"CAN YOU DIG IT"

Ramon Maroni -
countsavage - 
lb420lb -
countsavage -
lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

Voted Down. THats fucked up. Vinny seemed like a cool guy that got caught up in trash talk.

While that comment was below the belt, vinny has always been a asshole Phone Post

Yeah thanks for that, I am against suicide for personal reasons and you are going to vote me down? You are wishing someone will end their life. You are a great guy. Phone Post 3.0
When I made this comment I though this might cause a little bit of controversy I also thought some people might find it funny. I did not realize how many would take it literally.

So have your fun if you want hating the heal.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0
Hey. Like I said earlier, it's all an act to entertain.

I had a bad day and responded quickly. No hate towards you or anyone. I'll vote you up tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
It was an attempt to entertain and I would/will take it either way. Push enough and I will push back.
Dig It! Phone Post 3.0

"CAN YOU DIG IT"
It was The Warriors! They shot Cyrus! The Warriors did it! Phone Post 3.0

SecretSeraphim - Damn, I enjoyed watching John McGuire fight. Phone Post 3.0

This.

2 bad for Vinny, but he talked a lot in last two fights and lost, especially last fight was bad.

I hope he sticks to grappling and makes some decent money there, i don't know if he is motivated enough to work back his way to the UFC.

Can't Vinny and Roger Gracie get an MMA fight against each other somewhere? Phone Post

Not surprised at Vinny. Always came across as a bit of a disrespectful dick to me, like no one deserved to be in there with him. Loved Hippo dropping him last time after all the "if I lose to Perosh" nonsense he spouted.

Surprised at John Maguire. Enjoyed watching him fight. Phone Post 3.0

Dave Herman, Ednaldo Oliveira, Bristol Marunde, John Maguire, and Vinny Magalhaes.

Too much cock Phone Post 3.0

lb420lb -
heavyweightmma -
Frank Gallagher - 
lb420lb -

They don't know sarcasm bro.
Will vote u up when on PC Phone Post

Bit torn about torn this

On the one hand Vinny had as Fabrício Werdum would say "too much cock" and I have to say seeing Perosh lay him out after all that trash talk was beautiful to see

But on the other hand I hate to see such an amazing bjj artist gone

Hopefully instead of depressing him this loss will humble and motivate him

Who knows maybe after some wins he may get the call to fill in on a fight

I would not be upset to see him back

My BJJ belt has a lot of Perosh lineage, so I'm just happy for the great result he got.

In the end, it was a classic bully getting beaten by the quiet respectful guy fight, and hopefully Vinny learns from it. I still love his flying armbar on Weidman. Damn that's awesome.

come on Dana give Vinny another shot

The trash talk coming back to bite him aside, he just hasnt proven much at the UFC level.

What is he, 1-3 or 1-4 in the UFC?

And that record isnt vs world beaters either so I am not sure how many more fights he needs to get before we know what we are seeing!

Wow some disrespectful trolls up in here!! Phone Post