**Vintage BJJ pics**

Not a vintage pic, but a vintage guy. Mario Sperry seminar from this weekend. Old school sub. wrestling focus. He's still got it

Gimli, son of gloin, looks like a mean motorscooter

de braco -

Gimli, son of gloin, looks like a mean motorscooter

extremely

ever catch the armbar and he gives you the bam bam?

yes ... the first day he came in. we tasted the rainbow

lol

photobomb,Gim,Legs & Walt Bayless

View post on imgur.com

LOL

Judge Mental -

I can't tell what color Ninos belt is in this picture. Can anyone tell? I think it's blue. And I know he went from blue to black in like two years, prolly from hangin out with this crowd right here.

Judge Mental -

Image result for rolls gracieRelated imageImage result for rolls gracie vs rickson gracieImage result for rolls gracie vs rickson gracieRelated image

Whos the dude in the first photo with Rickson?

GaspareBJJ -
Judge Mental -

Image result for rolls gracieRelated imageImage result for rolls gracie vs rickson gracieImage result for rolls gracie vs rickson gracieRelated image

A young Jacare.

TakinAllFades -
Judge Mental -

I can't tell what color Ninos belt is in this picture. Can anyone tell? I think it's blue. And I know he went from blue to black in like two years, prolly from hangin out with this crowd right here.

It's Blue and Nino was taken under Ricksons wing for a couple of years from what I heard. Rickson really liked him

TakinAllFades -
GaspareBJJ -
Judge Mental -

A young Jacare.

Holy shit, didnt evenrecognize him 

george and Gastao from 1939

View post on imgur.com

Judge Mental -

Legends right there, how's Nino as a blue belt! 

Judge Mental -

This photo sponsored by Winstrol

Image result for carlos gracie jr old pics

Imagine walking into this open mat? You'd leave feeling like a tranny in Folsom.

Judge Mental -
TakinAllFades -
Judge Mental -

It's Blue and Nino was taken under Ricksons wing for a couple of years from what I heard. Rickson really liked him

Dang I never knew that one. I knew he did a lot of training under the machados 

Judge Mental -

Man I wonder if this is from the training session Draculino was talking about when he trained with Rickson.

has to be, big head and the whole cast of monsters