Volkanovski vs. Ilia Topuria Featherweight Title Fight Targeted for 298

Merab is funny cuz he’s silly.

1 Like

He is a silly goose indeed

The boos to Ian were hilarious. Of course Paolo with the big pop of the night.

2 Likes

I was thinking about putting some money on Volk. Crazy that the odds are almost at a coin flip. I do have reservations about him just getting knocked out and all the mental health talk. He seemed like he was in a bad head space. I don’t think he should have took the rematch with Islam. At least on short notice.

3 Likes

Volk is older but he’s still much faster than Topuria. Guys like Emmet or Mitchell don’t have that speed. Put the house on Volk

1 Like
1 Like

They are both very fast little buggers

1 Like

I actually thought the old man thing was funny. It was nice to see the guy with by far the most accomplishments out of everyone on the stage, just having fun and taking the piss out of himself, meanwhile the young guys who haven’t really done much like Ilia and Garry try their hardest to be the next mcgregor and fail miserably.

This card is going to be sick though.

3 Likes

Great card

My hearts with Volk my brain is nervous

4 Likes

Emmet is pretty damn fast, dont count illi out. Gonna be a fun fucking fight

The Twitter King.

The Champion of Twitter.

The Greatest Fighter in the History of Social Media.

And Still.

2 Likes

Mighty Mouse was talking about that stat and he said something like, “hey I’m still champ so I prove that stat does not mean anything or that Volk can win”.

The thing is…he already lost his UFC belt to Cejudo and he is over in ONE away from all the real FLW talent.

Even the the guy he just beat for the title already KOed him as well.

Johnson having a ONE title right now at 37 does nothing for refute the stat of no FLW to LW 35 or older has ever won a title fight in the UFC.

And he’s got that devastating KO power. That’s a wild card even without the skills - which he has too

1 Like

Great press conference.

Volk as Junior Soprano is awesome! Illia did his part.

“I respect you as a person, as a professional; I am just fighting for my dreams”.

Translation for Brazilians:

“I hespech yoo as eh pehsoni, as ahh profesnau, I ee juschi fighch fo my dreemee”.

Yes the One belt isn’t the same as the UFC belt but it’s debatable whether he should have lost it to Cejudo.

Volk looking drained on that cut. Can’t remember how he looked previous 145 cuts. Not loving my bets lol

Porra!